First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Shop
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 11/27/09
Hello!!Hello!!

Welcome to the Avi Shop in Avi Studio!

Well here is the requesting form:


and here are the payment packages:


HannahMRocs:
Avis
1:

2:



animeangel778:
Avis
1:

2:

3:


Banners
1:

2:

3:



lilisisi:

Avis
1:



drenandtarb:

Avis
1:

2:




lucylou1:


Avis
1:

2:

3:




DreamAngel-x:


Avis
1:

2:


Banners
1:



cindy-vang_LoL:
Avis

Icons

Banners
Avi Maker
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lala land.
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

DreamAngel-x wrote:

aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...


i noe XD
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


DreamAngel-x wrote:

aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...


i noe XD


i think you should send pm to members to let them know you put it up
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


DreamAngel-x wrote:

aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...


i noe XD


i think you should send pm to members to let them know you put it up


okay!
3126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


DreamAngel-x wrote:

aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...


i noe XD


i think you should send pm to members to let them know you put it up


okay!


oh i meant to ask even though i'm a mod can i still request avi's here
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


lucylou1 wrote:


HannahMRocs wrote:


DreamAngel-x wrote:

aha. no one is buying! X3
how sad...


i noe XD


i think you should send pm to members to let them know you put it up


okay!


oh i meant to ask even though i'm a mod can i still request avi's here


yea u can u can
Avi Maker
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lala land.
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING!!!! ==' group is dying s l o w l y.

X3
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

DreamAngel-x wrote:

SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING!!!! ==' group is dying s l o w l y.

X3


hehe yea pretty much
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Name/Username: bbtprincess
Mod: animeangel778
Sample #: 2
Choose a payment: Payment A
Avi Maker
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Name/Username: bbtprincess
Mod: animeangel778
Sample #: 2
Choose a payment: Payment A



hope u like it~
btw...if u would like to buy more stuff from me pleez go to Kawaii Shopping Center.
i have a shop there thanx for buying, come again
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09

animeangel778 wrote:


bbtprincess wrote:

Name/Username: bbtprincess
Mod: animeangel778
Sample #: 2
Choose a payment: Payment A



hope u like it~
btw...if u would like to buy more stuff from me pleez go to Kawaii Shopping Center.
i have a shop there thanx for buying, come again


oh ok thank you :3
12191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
user name: happypasta111
Mod: animeangel778
Sample: 2 &3
payment: 2 and 3

can u give me both at the same time?
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Is there is gonna be more new avi's in the shop?^^ If there is i will buy more avi's :3
Creator
56523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

bbtprincess wrote:

Is there is gonna be more new avi's in the shop?^^ If there is i will buy more avi's :3


yep yep! plz buy from the avi shop! there will be new avis
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.