First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Entrance Exam
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09
Hi!Minna! This will be the first thing you do after you join the academy!This will also be the first exam you take! The exam will be a short test to determine your capability and a little bit of your IQ! Follow the order of the questions, have fun!

Username:
Nickname:
Gender:
Age:
Student or Teacher:
Personality:


Write a biography about you and how you found this academy:

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):

Do you like helping people out?
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance?
Do you love the computer?
If you had a power, would would it be?


Bonus: IQ question:

If a+b=c, then what is the number representing all the letters?

Good Luck on being approved by me!XD
Princess Academy Moderator
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Username: MimiMei
Nickname: Mei
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: student
Personality: Bookwarm, straight A student, Fun, Hyper, Random, but it's hard for her to make friends

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy:
XxBaka_Gurl_NakaxX sent me an invite to this group and it's really Kawaii XD

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? yes ^.^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? OF COURSE, I wanna be one XD 9hehe can I?)
Do you love the computer? yes (I'm on a lot)
If you had a power, would would it be? Fire and ice (couldn't pick one)
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

MimiMei wrote:

Username: MimiMei
Nickname: Mei
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: student
Personality: Bookwarm, straight A student, Fun, Hyper, Random, but it's hard for her to make friends

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy:
XxBaka_Gurl_NakaxX sent me an invite to this group and it's really Kawaii XD

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? yes ^.^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? OF COURSE, I wanna be one XD 9hehe can I?)
Do you love the computer? yes (I'm on a lot)
If you had a power, would would it be? Fire and ice (couldn't pick one)


You are now an official student at CR Hime academy, please enjoy studying(having fun and playing around) here! you are such a cute character in human form!!!
Princess Academy Moderator
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 8/5/09
Username: iluvhellokitty
Nickname: Miki Ai
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Kind of independent, she's really smart, but a bit rebellious sometimes and uncaring. She's responsible at time and at times not. She's very artistic and musically talented and loves to sing.
Picture:


Biography: I was bored so I searched up some groups to join. The name "CR Princess Academy" caught my eye, so I joined this group.

I do like to help people depending on who they are. xD
Yes I do love my computer very much!!! >.<
If I had any power I would probably have the power to manipulate people's minds and bodies. >:)

i'm just gonna take guess, but I really can't be sure of this bonus... Umm... a=1 b=2 c=3? 1+2=3?
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 8/5/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:

Username: iluvhellokitty
Nickname: Miki Ai
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Kind of independent, she's really smart, but a bit rebellious sometimes and uncaring. She's responsible at time and at times not. She's very artistic and musically talented and loves to sing.
Picture:


Biography: I was bored so I searched up some groups to join. The name "CR Princess Academy" caught my eye, so I joined this group.

I do like to help people depending on who they are. xD
Yes I do love my computer very much!!! >.<
If I had any power I would probably have the power to manipulate people's minds and bodies. >:)

i'm just gonna take guess, but I really can't be sure of this bonus... Umm... a=1 b=2 c=3? 1+2=3?


Approved!!

Congratulations!!! You are now an official member of CR Hime Academy!!!!

Correct answer to the I.Q. Question:

0!!!

a=0,b=0,c=0

0+0=0!!!

Princess Academy Moderator
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 8/5/09
Oh, well. At least I got in! ^^
Princess
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
Username:Rin-Kagamine
Nickname:Rin-chan or rin-rin
Gender:Female
Age:14
Student or Teacher:Student
Personality:shy,innocent,cute,sweet,kind,love to sing.
Write a biography about you and how you found this academy:i was checking some groups to join,and when i find this group,i really like it and it's really kawaii and i wanna join^^
A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):

Do you like helping people out?Of course^^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance?Yea,but i don't know how to make avi/banner,i only take care the forums
Do you love the computer?Of course!
If you had a power, would would it be?Healing,because i wanna help people^^
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09
Username: renagade36
Nickname: serenity
Gender:Female
Age: 13
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Cool and spicy, popular, smart and loves to sing and listen to music

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy: I was bored, so I wanted to join a new group and I saw this group. The name caught my eye and it looks Kawaii(Cute)

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? Yeah
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? Yes I love that
Do you love the computer? I'm always on it, I love it.
If you had a power, would would it be? To control People or Quintessence (To control lightning-like energy to fire offensive blasts and create defensive shields out of Quintessential energy and imbue inanimate objects with life energy.)

Bonus: IQ question:

If a+b=c, then what is the number representing all the letters?

Since you can't add then together because they are all different letters. The answer is 0
(I hope I get it right)
Princess Academy Moderator
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09


hehe thank you ^.^ I'll have a great time thnx
Princess Academy Moderator
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 7/31/09


Approved!

Congrats you're now an official member of CR Hime Academy XD

Enjoy the School
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Nickname: serenity
Gender:Female
Age: 13
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Cool and spicy, popular, smart and loves to sing and listen to music

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy: I was bored, so I wanted to join a new group and I saw this group. The name caught my eye and it looks Kawaii(Cute)

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? Yeah
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? Yes I love that
Do you love the computer? I'm always on it, I love it.
If you had a power, would would it be? To control People or Quintessence (To control lightning-like energy to fire offensive blasts and create defensive shields out of Quintessential energy and imbue inanimate objects with life energy.)

Bonus: IQ question:

If a+b=c, then what is the number representing all the letters?

Since you can't add then together because they are all different letters. The answer is 0
(I hope I get it right)


Approved!

Congratulations! you are now an official student of CR Hime Academy!!!!!

P.S. you can now get a student I.D. card, and you passed the I.Q. test!!!!!! Please invite all your female buddies!!!
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Nickname: Shizura or Shizu
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Sweet,kind,gentle,caring,innocent,loves to play the piano and sing

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy: I was looking at some groups and I found CR Hime Academy listed,the name was so cute~! I went to check it out and it looked like an awesome group to join! ^^ And plus it's like a roleplay~! And I love to roleplay! ^^

A picture of yourself in human form (spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? Yup! ^^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? Yea it would be cool!
Do you love the computer? Yes with all my heart! XD
If you had a power, would would it be? It would be controlling water,and I can change the water into ice! ^^
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Nickname: Shizura or Shizu
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Sweet,kind,gentle,caring,innocent,loves to play the piano and sing

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy: I was looking at some groups and I found CR Hime Academy listed,the name was so cute~! I went to check it out and it looked like an awesome group to join! ^^ And plus it's like a roleplay~! And I love to roleplay! ^^

A picture of yourself in human form (spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? Yup! ^^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? Yea it would be cool!
Do you love the computer? Yes with all my heart! XD
If you had a power, would would it be? It would be controlling water,and I can change the water into ice! ^^


Approved!

P.S. please invite all your buddies and enjoy staying at CR Hime Academy!!!
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

cltmit213 wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Username: KawaiiHimeka-chan
Nickname: Shizura or Shizu
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Sweet,kind,gentle,caring,innocent,loves to play the piano and sing

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy: I was looking at some groups and I found CR Hime Academy listed,the name was so cute~! I went to check it out and it looked like an awesome group to join! ^^ And plus it's like a roleplay~! And I love to roleplay! ^^

A picture of yourself in human form (spoiler):


Do you like helping people out? Yup! ^^
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance? Yea it would be cool!
Do you love the computer? Yes with all my heart! XD
If you had a power, would would it be? It would be controlling water,and I can change the water into ice! ^^


Approved!

P.S. please invite all your buddies and enjoy staying at CR Hime Academy!!!


Ok thank you! ^^
Princess Academy Moderator
9761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S T A L K E R !
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Username:XxBaka_Gurl_NakaxX
Nickname:Naka OR Haine
Gender:female
Age:14
Student or Teacher:student
Personality:fun , caring , funny , smart , etc.

Write a biography about you and how you found this academy:
Mio~Chan Invited me !! YAY !!

A picture of yourself in anime human form(spoiler):


Do you like helping people out?yes
Would you be a moderator if you had the chance?i am already one.........but if i were't YES !!
Do you love the computer?YES !!! <3
If you had a power, would would it be? hmm mind control ! then i could

Bonus: IQ question:

If a+b=c, then what is the number representing all the letters?

answer : 0 , dont wanna put the how i solved it cause me lazy.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.