Post Reply Poetry ~Take Two ~ PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT
Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
Here my second poem~enjoy!

Painful Love

If you hold my hand
I can always pretend
that this will never end
Because when I kiss you
I can feel you
But when you leave, I start to miss you
And I'm always thinking of you
Because you see me through

You touching my skin
I can never forget then
How it felt within
As my heart beats fast
I want it to last
I never want this ecstasy to past

So as it subsides
I can feel it inside
As it dies
I know I get more in do time
So I take your lips that feel so fine
And I hold you tight, claiming you as mine

As my head spins
I feel these sharp pins
that thrust in
And the esctasy begins
Again and again
I know I will never love invain
Because forever you I gain

Never waiting ever again
Because that was then
And this is where it must begin
For holding you is my number one thing
Because you have tamed
My inner soul that is flamed
Writer
6266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / what ever you DO...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
once aagin! AMAZING , GORGEOUS (but still sounds more like a song without a chorus)
Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

dattebayo_kawaii wrote:

once aagin! AMAZING , GORGEOUS (but still sounds more like a song without a chorus)


Thank You but stop! it's not that great. You flatter me too much! >_< I guess the i'm a lyrical poetry writer.
Writer
6266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / what ever you DO...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

asianangel122890 wrote:


dattebayo_kawaii wrote:

once aagin! AMAZING , GORGEOUS (but still sounds more like a song without a chorus)


Thank You but stop! it's not that great. You flatter me too much! >_< I guess the i'm a lyrical poetry writer.



haha Im just sayinhg what I think ! and I think you are lmao^^
Writer
58031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

dattebayo_kawaii wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:


dattebayo_kawaii wrote:

once aagin! AMAZING , GORGEOUS (but still sounds more like a song without a chorus)


Thank You but stop! it's not that great. You flatter me too much! >_< I guess the i'm a lyrical poetry writer.



haha Im just sayinhg what I think ! and I think you are lmao^^


LOL! I guess it is a good poem. Everyone who reads tell me the same things you're saying....hehehehe......^__^;
You must be logged in to post.