First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Yume-chan's Ke Aii Shop
Posted 8/26/09

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

username: AnimeFreakFreaks
which avii/banner/icons: Avatar 4
did u pay (screen shot plz): i get a free avii for getting third place in the raffle
text u want on it: Ari-chan AnimeFreakFreaks

here u go XD
Posted 8/26/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

username: Mermaid-Rina
which avii/banner/icons: avi 3
did u pay (screen shot plz): I paid by inviting buddies .

text u want on it: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan

here is ur avii!
Posted 8/26/09

natsumefan1 wrote:

which avii/banner/icons: icons 3
did u pay (plz show a screen shot that u pay): yes i did pay

text u want on it: alex
do u want to change the font: no


Sowwie someone already brought the icon! plz choose something else.. btw i am srry i never notice this post O_O
shopper
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09 , edited 8/28/09


username: Dreamy_Girl95
who are u matching it with: Noone
which one do u want: Avi 7 n icon 2
text:
Avi:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Icon:
Dreamy_Girl95
pay (screen shot plz):
dont no how to do screen shot ><
but u can look @ the ablum for photo payment ! i upload more pics on payment since idk screen shot !

Done
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/28/09
username: Hitomii-Chan
which avii/banner/icons: icon #2
did u pay (screen shot plz): yupperz, here you go:



text u want on it: Hitomii-Chan


Done
shopper
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

username: Mermaid-Rina
which avii/banner/icons: avi 3
did u pay (screen shot plz): I paid by inviting buddies .

text u want on it: Mermaid-Rina , Mizu-chan

here is ur avii!


Hehe thank you .
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09
username:Maywhatever
which avii/banner/icons:Avi #7
did u pay (screen shot plz):Yes
text u want on it:Alice
screen shots:
Posted 8/28/09

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



username: Dreamy_Girl95
who are u matching it with: Noone
which one do u want: Avi 7 n icon 2
text:
Avi:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Icon:
Dreamy_Girl95
pay (screen shot plz):
dont no how to do screen shot ><
but u can look @ the ablum for photo payment ! i upload more pics on payment since idk screen shot !


sowwie kirari-chan one graphic per day >< so i gave u ur avii instead!


Posted 8/28/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:

username: Hitomii-Chan
which avii/banner/icons: icon #2
did u pay (screen shot plz): yupperz, here you go:



text u want on it: Hitomii-Chan


sowwie i just putted Hitomii instead of Hitomii-chan ><
shopper
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



username: Dreamy_Girl95
who are u matching it with: Noone
which one do u want: Avi 7 n icon 2
text:
Avi:
Dreamy_Girl95
Kirari
www.crunchyroll.com/user/Dreamy_Girl95
Icon:
Dreamy_Girl95
pay (screen shot plz):
dont no how to do screen shot ><
but u can look @ the ablum for photo payment ! i upload more pics on payment since idk screen shot !


sowwie kirari-chan one graphic per day >< so i gave u ur avii instead!




okk i understand kk thanks ! luv it!

8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/28/09 , edited 8/31/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

username: Hitomii-Chan
which avii/banner/icons: icon #2
did u pay (screen shot plz): yupperz, here you go:



text u want on it: Hitomii-Chan


sowwie i just putted Hitomii instead of Hitomii-chan ><


It's okie i lyk it! xD thanks, anyway~
shopper
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 9/2/09


Done
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 9/2/09


Done
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/2/09

Done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.