First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod application
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/29/09 , edited 7/29/09
Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):



Good luck!
Amu Hinamori Fan
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):



Good luck!


Username: kawaii_xoxo
Groups im mod in: well i am a creator for the group shugo chara kingdom and everything kawaii
How often will you check the group?(be honest):everydai
Will you be active(be honest):well yea,i will at least come on everydai
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):um,i dunno about this
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:


jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):



Good luck!


Username: kawaii_xoxo
Groups im mod in: well i am a creator for the group shugo chara kingdom and everything kawaii
How often will you check the group?(be honest):everydai
Will you be active(be honest):well yea,i will at least come on everydai
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):um,i dunno about this


ACCEPTED! and dun worry abt. the samples juz help out^^
Thank you for applying hope u will be active and welcome to the group!
Amu Hinamori Fan
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

jas_san wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:


jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):



Good luck!


Username: kawaii_xoxo
Groups im mod in: well i am a creator for the group shugo chara kingdom and everything kawaii
How often will you check the group?(be honest):everydai
Will you be active(be honest):well yea,i will at least come on everydai
Samples(in spoiler/abt. examples):um,i dunno about this


ACCEPTED! and dun worry abt. the samples juz help out^^
Thank you for applying hope u will be active and welcome to the group!


okaii thnx 4 accpeting~~
Amu Hinamori Fan
25538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
Username:ayumu_narumi
Groups im mod in: ahh...minitokyo cafe, forsaken royalty and lovers of hibari kyoya
How often will you check the group?(be honest):hmm..one a day i guess
Will you be active(be honest):hahaha..of course!
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09 , edited 7/31/09

ayumu_narumi wrote:

Username:ayumu_narumi
Groups im mod in: ahh...minitokyo cafe, forsaken royalty and lovers of hibari kyoya
How often will you check the group?(be honest):hmm..one a day i guess
Will you be active(be honest):hahaha..of course!
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):


ACCEPTED! welcome to the group! plz. br active!!
Amu Hinamori Fan
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):



Good luck!


Username : Reign493
Groups I'm mod in: Nothing but creator
How often will you check the group: dah always cuz this is yumi-chii grp
Will u be active: teehee ya
Samle

S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Reign493 wrote:


jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):



Good luck!


Username : Reign493
Groups I'm mod in: Nothing but creator
How often will you check the group: dah always cuz this is yumi-chii grp
Will u be active: teehee ya
Samle



ACCEPTED! plz be active
S.C.A.H.F. Group ,Mod
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Username: Ilove-BangBangTang
Groups im mod in: ...emm I not sure
How often will you check the group?(be honest): everytime i get to get online <3
Will you be active(be honest): of couz anything for my kawaii imouto
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):
" imouto my samples you've seen them b4"

Hope I can be the mod & help out kawaii sis <3


S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:

Username: Ilove-BangBangTang
Groups im mod in: ...emm I not sure
How often will you check the group?(be honest): everytime i get to get online <3
Will you be active(be honest): of couz anything for my kawaii imouto
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):
" imouto my samples you've seen them b4"

Hope I can be the mod & help out kawaii sis <3




ACCEPTED! pla. be active! welcome to the group sis!!
Posted 8/3/09


Username: Miracle-x3
Groups im mod in: MC Designers, Resource Gallery Inc
How often will you check the group: everyday
will you be active: of course
Samples:
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Miracle-x3 wrote:



Username: Miracle-x3
Groups im mod in: MC Designers, Resource Gallery Inc
How often will you check the group: everyday
will you be active: of course
Samples:


ACCEPTED! you are now our new mod! plz. be active!
Amu Hinamori Fan
6306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 何?
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Username:FullMoon0
Groups im mod in:Yume Ke Ai Graphics, Hc Graphic Designers , & MC Designers [ the Creator ]
How often will you check the group?(be honest): everyday
Will you be active(be honest): yes! :]
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):
S.C.A.H.F. Group Creator/Found
16008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

FullMoon0 wrote:

Username:FullMoon0
Groups im mod in:Yume Ke Ai Graphics, Hc Graphic Designers , & MC Designers [ the Creator ]
How often will you check the group?(be honest): everyday
Will you be active(be honest): yes! :]
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):


ACCEPTED! you are now S.C.A.H.F.'s new mod! plz. be active!
Amu Hinamori Fan
9324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i t . f e e l s...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

jas_san wrote:

Hiya minna! So you've seen the group right? It needs a lot of improvements.....so would you like to help us out?
Just fill the form




Username:
Groups im mod in:
How often will you check the group?(be honest):
Will you be active(be honest):
Samples(in spoiler/abt.2 or more examples):



Good luck!


υѕєяиαмє :: ℓιℓℓσℓℓуρσρz

gяσυρѕ ι'м α мσ∂ ιи :: вєαυту cяєαтισиѕ

нσω σfтєи ωιℓℓ уσυ cнєcк тнє gяσυρ? (вє нσиєѕт) :: мσяє тнєи 10 тιмєѕ ∂αιℓу (αcтυαℓℓу, ωαу мσяє тнєи тнαт)

ωιℓℓ уσυ вє αcтινє? (вє нσиєѕт) :: уυѕн уυѕн

ѕαмρℓєѕ :: **ѕєє ѕρσιℓєя вєℓσω**



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.