First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Mini Missions: Material World
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/11/09 , edited 8/11/09


*fires a concentrated bolt of lightning hitting a sneaky hollow *

good..now tha...

*suddenly an arrancar reatsu fills the air*

well well....this is going to be interesting. Light be ready we might have a guest here...

*arrancar sonidos 50 meters above Light and Udo*

A: How nice food delivered itself
*arrancar fires continious rounds of bala both udo and light*

*udo draws his katana and block few of them and dodges the rest*
Posted 8/11/09 , edited 8/11/09


*dodges and slices down the hollow's head that I was working on then shunpos near the arrancar wait for a good moment to attack*
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09


*Arrancar fires a cero towards Udo slaming him to the ground, Udo looks like passed out*

Arrancar: *grins*Now...since the weak one died i can turn my attention to you little girl

*arrancar sonidos in front of light making a piercing attack with his right hand*

OOC: i will control the arrancar the rest is up to you ^^
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09


*deflects the arrancar's hand with my zp*
so I'm the strong one huh?
*attempts to plunge my zp through the arrancar's head*
eat this

OOC: is that allowed? for me to deflect it's hand?
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09

Arrancar:
*blocks the sword with his left back hand*

*jumps backwards then sonidos coming down with an axe kick*

*grins*yes the strong one, that man was not even emiting reatsu...but you.....you look like a fine dinner

OOC: yes you can deflect it i don't think it is as moding
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09


*blocks the kick barely with my zp*

I don't take that as a compliment
*growls grinning*
so you'll pay for that comment
*my zp envelopes in flames*

OOC: okies just let me know if something seems unlikely then i'll change it
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09


arrancar:
*his eyes reflect the color of flames and grins* its been some time since my food show some skill.

*lift his hand aims Light's chest*So here it comes*fires 10 rounds of bala*
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09

Udoroar wrote:

arrancar:
*his eyes reflect the color of flames and grins* its been some time since my food show some skill.

*lift his hand aims Light's chest*So here it comes*fires 10 rounds of bala*


O_o
*dodges but one grazes my side*
you'll have to be faster than that
*charges at the arrancar my zp poised and aimed perfectly at the arrancar's chest*
don't try anything this time you're finished

OOC: oh please please let it hit >.<
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09


Arrancar:
*blade hits the arrancar but only scraches his hierro*

*smiles*You'll have to be stronger than that

*throws a kick aimed to stomach*

OOC: ok you hit
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09

Udoroar wrote:

Arrancar:
*blade hits the arrancar but only scraches his hierro*

*smiles*You'll have to be stronger than that

*throws a kick aimed to stomach*

OOC: ok you hit :P


*kick hits and sends me back a few feet skidding to a stop*
seems I'll have to release it
*nods*
Rip their flesh Okami Kiba!
*grins*
heh no you're in for it... Shiro Hinote!
*I swing my ZP and 20 white fire "bullets" shoot at the arrancar*
27353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09
Udos radio crackles and a fuzy voice comes over the channel

Udo report. What's your situation?
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09


*udo observes Light's moves and her reaction to arrancar while acting like passed out and hears his radio*

*waits until arrancar screams then replies taicho with morse code* Everthing is under control maintaining radio silance, over

*turns to the fight between light and arrancar*

Arrancar: *screams as he gets hit by few fire bullets*

*his cloths are partially burned and his skin looks darkened a bit and arrancar draws his sword*
Scream, Murushierago!
*arrancar releases his resureccion*

*shouts*YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS

*while flying towards light arrancar screams with a deafening sound and makes 2 slash moves aiming lights stomach*
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/14/09


*grins bearing fangs while blocking the attacks with ease*

you're not even good enough in your released state
*lunges aiming my zp at one of the darker spots where the arrancar got burnt a bit*
I'll finish this

OCC: I'm bored with it let me kill it already
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
Toyoki arrives in the middle of the battle, standing on top of a telephone pole.

Arrancars? Hm....

Deciding he would observe the two shinigami officers, he crouched down and watched....
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
using the speed of his dark fist form he enters the gate a supreme speed. this being his frist mission he wont let himself fail by being to late plus this will save more energy. "dont worry guys im on my way!!" as he speed through to the light at the end of the tunnel
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.