First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Mini Missions: Material World
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
*its bright. Jeremiah sheaths his sword as he looks around in the real world he never seen.taken a momment to relax from using his blackfist form he lowers his spirit energy as getting noticed would surely casue issues. now looking like his normal self since no one has seen blackfist form he he begins to head in the direction of the high spirit energy while trying to figre out how to get in contact with his fellow shinagami. mistake like these could cost them so he begins to set himself up unsure how this will play out
Posted 8/18/09
OCC: oh come on Udo the waiting is killing me
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/30/09


*arrancar is being hit by light and disapperas suddenly as it never existed*

*a trash can falls where udo fell*

Oww.. my head...blast that...*yells to light* Hey did u kill that thing...

*udo's left eye looks wierd purpleish green bruise*

*looks at lights clothes* what happened to you?

OOC: sry for a loooooooooooooo.....ooong wait i am busy with packing to move sooo i am curently borring internet from a friend
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09
*appears and sees that everything looks ok.* " whew..there ok....battered a little but ok. well it might be late but ill go introduce myself" heads to udo and lighted
Posted 8/30/09

Udoroar
*arrancar is being hit by light and disapperas suddenly as it never existed*

*a trash can falls where udo fell*

Oww.. my head...blast that...*yells to light* Hey did u kill that thing...

*udo's left eye looks wierd purpleish green bruise*

*looks at lights clothes* what happened to you?

OOC: sry for a loooooooooooooo.....ooong wait i am busy with packing to move sooo i am curently borring internet from a friend


*blinks blankly then looks to Udo*
Huh? What do you mean what happened to me Udo?
*confused*

OOC: oh it's alright Udo I understand
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 8/31/09


*grins and points light's shoulder* there is dust on your shoulders.

so where s that hot blooded arrancar wannabe im gonna beat the crap out of him
Posted 8/31/09


-.- seriously Udo just dust
*brushes off the dust from my shoulders*
sheesh you had me worried it was more serious like I was half naked or something
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Moonlight_Wolf wrote:



-.- seriously Udo just dust
*brushes off the dust from my shoulders*
sheesh you had me worried it was more serious like I was half naked or something

*comes over to udo and light*. "im glad to see your both ok. i was sent by taicho since you were gone so long. i am the new 6th seat jeremiah im glad to meet you." *bows respectivly*
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/1/09


*lands on the ground sheathing my zp and smiles slightly at the new comer*

Nice to meet you Jeremiah I'm as you already seem to know Light Kurotsuchi 5th seat
*stretches*
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Moonlight_Wolf wrote:



*lands on the ground sheathing my zp and smiles slightly at the new comer*

Nice to meet you Jeremiah I'm as you already seem to know Light Kurotsuchi 5th seat
*stretches*

*looks at light and smiles bck*" you all look tired so maybe we should do a quick check of the area then return?" *looks at light and udo not wanting to over step his boundaries

Posted 9/1/09

shadowcw4
*looks at light and smiles bck*" you all look tired so maybe we should do a quick check of the area then return?" *looks at light and udo not wanting to over step his boundaries


Really now? I haven't even broken a sweat yet.
*look a lil agitated*
You're not under estimating me are you?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/1/09

Moonlight_Wolf wrote:


shadowcw4
*looks at light and smiles bck*" you all look tired so maybe we should do a quick check of the area then return?" *looks at light and udo not wanting to over step his boundaries


Really now? I haven't even broken a sweat yet.
*look a lil agitated*
You're not under estimating me are you?

* smiles*"now i wouldnt be that stupid on my frist day now would i? i saw you fight im just saying if theres noting else why not?"
Posted 9/1/09

shadowcw4

* smiles*"now i wouldnt be that stupid on my frist day now would i? i saw you fight im just saying if theres noting else why not?"


*shruggs*
There are some stupid ppl out there and besides I'll stay here as long as Taichou wants me here
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/1/09


*pats both of their back* hehe we don't even get injured yet *though ugly odd colored bruise on his eye tells the otherwise*

and if you noticed or not that fella didn't die it was an illusion...i was watching the whole fight.So can anyone of you spoted the souce?
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/2/09

Udoroar wrote:



*pats both of their back* hehe we don't even get injured yet *though ugly odd colored bruise on his eye tells the otherwise*

and if you noticed or not that fella didn't die it was an illusion...i was watching the whole fight.So can anyone of you spoted the souce?

* sigh and cracks neck* "i did notice.....but as for a source i couldnt really see one.im understand illusions pretty well but i didn't get to see much since i came when it was in it final moments"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.