First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Mini Missions: Material World
Posted 9/2/09

Udoroar

*pats both of their back* hehe we don't even get injured yet *though ugly odd colored bruise on his eye tells the otherwise*

and if you noticed or not that fella didn't die it was an illusion...i was watching the whole fight.So can anyone of you spoted the souce?


*growls*
lemme at em I'm rip him to shreds!
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/2/09


*with serious tone*Light dont underestime him illusions are approximately %80 weaker then its creator. I believe he is at least VC level so be cautious.

*smells the air* i think this way *points a north* is the source Light and Jeremiah you two take point i will be watching the back
Posted 9/2/09

Udoroar

*with serious tone*Light dont underestime him illusions are approximately %80 weaker then its creator. I believe he is at least VC level so be cautious.

*smells the air* i think this way *points a north* is the source Light and Jeremiah you two take point i will be watching the back


*thinks Udo sniffed him out? seriously? -.-;; I could have done that*
Don't under estimate me either Udo I'm damn tougher than I look
*starts walking north, arms crossed across my chest*
Hmph
*tail flicks from side to side as I walk*
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/2/09


uhm.. i wasn't...i just...uhm nevermind.

*smells the air again* hmm... i think it smells like narcissus..hey light can u smell that too?
Posted 9/2/09

Udoroar

uhm.. i wasn't...i just...uhm nevermind.

*smells the air again* hmm... i think it smells like narcissus..hey light can u smell that too?


*looks back at Udo my head cocked to the side*

narcissus? nani? o.o
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/3/09


The flower. they smell nice..i just thought i smelled one. DOnt be alermed i was just trying to make some small talk that's all
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

Udoroar wrote:



*with serious tone*Light dont underestime him illusions are approximately %80 weaker then its creator. I believe he is at least VC level so be cautious.

*smells the air* i think this way *points a north* is the source Light and Jeremiah you two take point i will be watching the back

*holds sword and smiles* "guess i didnt come for nothing"
Posted 9/3/09

Udoroar

The flower. they smell nice..i just thought i smelled one. DOnt be alermed i was just trying to make some small talk that's all


oh
*blinks blanky*
okay then
*turns my direction back forward*
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
Ryusei continues following the three shinigami. Curious at how they compose themselves when given a mission.

I'll just hang back and observe...not gonna interfere unless I must....
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/4/09


i think we are close *makes a quick reatsu search* that arrancar should be in this area lets spread around to find it quickly i go towards the river signal the rest if you find anyhing

*shunpos towards the river nearby*
Posted 9/4/09

Udoroar

i think we are close *makes a quick reatsu search* that arrancar should be in this area lets spread around to find it quickly i go towards the river signal the rest if you find anyhing

*shunpos towards the river nearby*


*sighs and continues walking forwards my arms folded behind my head*
this is beginning to bore me
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

Udoroar wrote:



i think we are close *makes a quick reatsu search* that arrancar should be in this area lets spread around to find it quickly i go towards the river signal the rest if you find anyhing

*shunpos towards the river nearby*

*smiles* " this will be a very interesting."
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/5/09



*A clocked figure follows the two shinigami from ground passing shadow to shadow*
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

Udoroar wrote:




*A clocked figure follows the two shinigami from ground passing shadow to shadow*

*smiles again* " id come out if i were you. you have no chance of hiding in there."
2148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rukongai
Offline
Posted 9/5/09


*a red cero is fired towards Jeremiah and a hollows scream fills the air*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.