Post Reply Mods♥Needed
Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
Haiahi~! (: Please fill this out

Username:
Name:
Why do you wanna be a mod:
What can you do?:


if you want to do graphics add this;

Programs you use?:
Examples: [at least 3]
Graphic Maker (:
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Username:Cltmit213
Name:Mio-chan
Why do you wanna be a mod:because im bored, and i want to have the chance to be able to make more stuff with photoshop..!XD
What can you do?:i can make aviis, banners, and i am currently learning how to make profiles!


if you want to do graphics add this;

Programs you use?:
Examples: [at least 3]
Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

cltmit213 wrote:

Username:Cltmit213
Name:Mio-chan
Why do you wanna be a mod:because im bored, and i want to have the chance to be able to make more stuff with photoshop..!XD
What can you do?:i can make aviis, banners, and i am currently learning how to make profiles!


if you want to do graphics add this;

Programs you use?:
Examples: [at least 3]


Graphic Maker (:
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

pidda29 wrote:


cltmit213 wrote:

Username:Cltmit213
Name:Mio-chan
Why do you wanna be a mod:because im bored, and i want to have the chance to be able to make more stuff with photoshop..!XD
What can you do?:i can make aviis, banners, and i am currently learning how to make profiles!


if you want to do graphics add this;

Programs you use?:
Examples: [at least 3]




thanks!!!now, what can i do, can i make some aviis and put it in one of the topics?

Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09


you can make an avii shop if you wanna, we are waiting for requests cuz nobody's requesting
Graphic Maker (:
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

pidda29 wrote:



you can make an avii shop if you wanna, we are waiting for requests cuz nobody's requesting


i guess im the only one that requested...XD
Graphic Maker (:
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09
Username:melyeo
Name: Melissa
Why do you wanna be a mod: to help out des! >:3
What can you do?:ehto... aviis, banners, manga colors, almost everything except userbars >.<

Programs you use?: Photoshop CS2
Examples: [at least 3]
Main Maker (;
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09


Graphic Maker (:
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

melyeo wrote:

Username:melyeo
Name: Melissa
Why do you wanna be a mod: to help out des! >:3
What can you do?:ehto... aviis, banners, manga colors, almost everything except userbars >.<

Programs you use?: Photoshop CS2
Examples: [at least 3]


thnx ;3 ill go post up my examples xD
Requestor
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09 , edited 12/28/09


Username:miaka012
Name: Hikari
Why do you wanna be a mod: coz i like to make graphics
Program use: adobe photoshop cs4
What can you do?just look below...::

You must be logged in to post.