First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Mods [SOON ] PLEASE READ
Posted 5/17/08

meiLi003 wrote:

im interested being mod here ^^ ill try my best to keep up im always online too and checking the group ^^


okok i'll make you a mod too ^^
Member
17329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥♥♥ Sydney , Aust...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
thankies chocuqueen chan ^^ ill do my best to be mod ;]]

Posted 5/19/08
No problem..^^
Member
6929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in your ♥
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
i want too!

but geeeeeeeeee
ill bet i will when i have much know about this site!!'

:P:LOL
Posted 5/28/08

mjemo123 wrote:

i want too!

but geeeeeeeeee
ill bet i will when i have much know about this site!!'

:P:LOL


lol aite sorry late reply.. i'll go make you mod now..

wanting mod closed***** SUPER FULL NOW
Member
6929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in your ♥
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

chocuqueen wrote:


mjemo123 wrote:

i want too!

but geeeeeeeeee
ill bet i will when i have much know about this site!!'

:P:LOL


lol aite sorry late reply.. i'll go make you mod now..

wanting mod closed***** SUPER FULL NOW


yah! its ok! tnx
Member
35496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth//
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
me i love japanese hair styles llolz and i love the group
Member
35496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth//
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

dokrachan wrote:

me i love japanese hair styles llolz and i love the group


WAIT WAIT nvm i would just upload pics for now lolz
Moderator
4772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / America Latina
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
hi ...Chocuqueen could you remove me from mods ^_^ because now im not join very much in cr hehe thx cya ^_^
Posted 5/31/08
Kyen: OKok then .. >v<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.