First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
most drug/alcohol related anime?
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Shohee wrote:


cdplayer6 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Mitchiko to hatchin. Better then your cowboy's.


lol bet that anime is all about beer >.<



bet you didn't watch it. Little kids have guns , people smoke daily , lots of alcohol.


w0w. -_-
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
Honey and clover characters do get drunk sometimes and also this anime called bartender ..
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Your Mom.
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
ghost in shell has alot of gang violence and drugs cause of the dealing & cops
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
Welcome to the NHK they drink beer oh one girl pops pills but i dont know if that would be considered drugs lol in the anime and drugs in the manga
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / From Me to You
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Black Lagoon is not an anime you want to watch when giving up smoking. They drink and smoke constantly in it. There is hints of drug running/dealing in it, but you don't get to see any pill popping. For that the only one that comes to mind is the old classic Akira.
Posted 8/21/09

mahousaru wrote:

Black Lagoon is not an anime you want to watch when giving up smoking. They drink and smoke constantly in it. There is hints of drug running/dealing in it, but you don't get to see any pill popping. For that the only one that comes to mind is the old classic Akira.


Yeah they smoke/drink like 24/7 lol as for akira really i dont remember any drugs in it maybe cuz i saw it a long time ago
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / From Me to You
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

jesse_turc wrote:


mahousaru wrote:

Black Lagoon is not an anime you want to watch when giving up smoking. They drink and smoke constantly in it. There is hints of drug running/dealing in it, but you don't get to see any pill popping. For that the only one that comes to mind is the old classic Akira.


Yeah they smoke/drink like 24/7 lol as for akira really i dont remember any drugs in it maybe cuz i saw it a long time ago


When Tetsuo's powers awakens and he takes over the gang to get him drugs to stop his head hurting. He pops everything in sight!
Posted 8/21/09

mahousaru wrote:


jesse_turc wrote:


mahousaru wrote:

Black Lagoon is not an anime you want to watch when giving up smoking. They drink and smoke constantly in it. There is hints of drug running/dealing in it, but you don't get to see any pill popping. For that the only one that comes to mind is the old classic Akira.


Yeah they smoke/drink like 24/7 lol as for akira really i dont remember any drugs in it maybe cuz i saw it a long time ago


When Tetsuo's powers awakens and he takes over the gang to get him drugs to stop his head hurting. He pops everything in sight!


ohhhh well i dont really consider pills to be drugs unless your stupid enough to take them to get high or w/e of course i dont do it
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Lots of different anime have at least one drunkard in them, so I suppose that'd qualify it to be drug related. However, if you qualify it that way the list would be insanely long indeed. I suppose Serial Experiments Lain is the most appropriate, since the drugs in it often create the altered states mentioned in it....
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 8/21/09 , edited 8/21/09
Franky the Cyborg from One Piece. He needs a constant dose of caffeinated drink, namely colas, in order function normally.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.