First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Application to have a job
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
We have alot of jobs here so choose 1 and please be active when you want 2 work here ^^


Designer

Username:
Name:
What do u design ???
Do you come here alot ???
Samples for your work: (IN SPOILER)



Gamer

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
We need a new game or 2 new games every mouth



Forumer

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
You need to tell Gamer and Designer when a new forum is posted 4 them



Helper

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Your job is to send a msg 2 every new member telling him/her about the group



Teacher

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Your job is to help people to learn how 2 be a designers



Seller

Username:
Name:
What do u design ???
Do you come here alot ???
Samples for you work: (IN SPOILER)



Music Mod

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Your job is ...
1- Talking about music.
2- Talking about singers.
3- Talking about songs.
4- Telling people when there is a new song or singer.
you can choose one of those things or you cn choose ur own ideas ^^



Poem Mod

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
What kind of poems do u write ???
Sample of your poems: (IN SPOILER)



Anime Mod

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Well i can't really tell you what is your job but you can talk or do whatever you want about animes ^^



Manga Mod

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Well can't tell you what to do or talk about so do what you want to do ^^



Entertainment Mod

Username:
Name:
Do you come here alot ???
Your job is to ....
1- make contest about anythying
2- make polls about anything
or do whatever you want but be creative ^.~


That's all for now ^^
Posted 7/30/09
Seller

Username:ikramyassin94
Name:chika
What do u design ? Avis&banners&profiles etc.
Do you come here alot ? sure!
Samples for you work:
heres some samples of mai work & i alsoo have some more but
my computer is being meen and wont lemmie uploads =/








&& look at my new profile theme :]
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09


lol ur work is really awesome i really liked what u made ^^
lol ur a seller now so feel free to open a shop ^.~

added
Posted 7/31/09
Designer

Username: amuikuto101
Name: sasha
What do u design ??? avii banners icons etc. also profile but im a average on that^^
Do you come here alot ??? in this group... yes quite a while
Samples for your work:
my avii my profile
and also the avii/banner i made in my group -Avi Maker-
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

amuikuto101 wrote:

Designer

Username: amuikuto101
Name: sasha
What do u design ??? avii banners icons etc. also profile but im a average on that^^
Do you come here alot ??? in this group... yes quite a while
Samples for your work:
my avii my profile
and also the avii/banner i made in my group -Avi Maker-


lol i like ur job ^^
ur added
Posted 8/1/09
Username: animemix1
Name: katie
What do u design ??? avii, banner. icon and memebership card
Do you come here alot ??? sometimes
Samples for your work: (IN SPOILER): i cnt be bother to put it up but u cn see them at my group "katie-chan graphic maker" the go to the forum "avii big sale" then u cn see it
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1
Name: katie
What do u design ??? avii, banner. icon and memebership card
Do you come here alot ??? sometimes
Samples for your work: (IN SPOILER): i cnt be bother to put it up but u cn see them at my group "katie-chan graphic maker" the go to the forum "avii big sale" then u cn see it


I love ur job ^^
keep it up ^.~
added
Posted 8/1/09

Angel-flower wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1
Name: katie
What do u design ??? avii, banner. icon and memebership card
Do you come here alot ??? sometimes
Samples for your work: (IN SPOILER): i cnt be bother to put it up but u cn see them at my group "katie-chan graphic maker" the go to the forum "avii big sale" then u cn see it


I love ur job ^^
keep it up ^.~
added


thnc alots
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09


ur welcome sweety ^^
Posted 8/1/09

Angel-flower wrote:



ur welcome sweety ^^


hehe
Member
8361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
HELPER

Username: Rozekill
Name: Natasha (You can call me Tasha though)
Do you come here alot?: yes ;D
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09


ur added ^^
Member
8361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09

Angel-flower wrote:



ur added ^^


*giggles* thanks! :D

Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

ur more than welcome hun ^^
Member
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Entertainment Mod

Username:Shadowconjurer
Name:Roxas
Do you come here alot ??? i just joined but im going to be active alot
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.