First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Introduce Yourself
Member
42727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Angel-flower wrote:


OMG ur living in saudi arabian ??? lol ur like really really near me XD


hahaha yeah but i was in lebanon but now im here
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Hi~! ^^
I'm Samantha but I go by the name Ayame though you can call me anyone of those names.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm from the Caribbean though I'm chinese.
My hobbies are reading,writing,listening to music and being on the computer! XD
I'm nice,sweet,kind and my friends think I worry too much o.o I'm a bit clumsy and I guess funny in a kind of way XD
My favourite colours are Blue,Purple and White.
Also I listen to mostly pop but more of Japanese,Korean and Chinese pop and I listen to Rock ^^
Oh and I have no Bf, I feel so lonely T^T Lolz XD
Well nice to meet you~! Hope we can be friends~! ^^
Member
12558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eαrth
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Jell-O n_n
So you can call me Melodie or Mells
Born may 08 (woot woot!)
I'm from Ny but living in boring NC xP lol
My personality?- Ehh you decide once you get to know meh ;)
Love the color purple
Do have an awesome bf here ^///^
Umm..yea..thats about it..i guess xD
&+ Once again thankuu for the invite!!
Posted 8/3/09
ok ok my turn:D

my name is alice
im 14 years old
i like to read manga, watch anime, talk w/ friends, nd eat sweetsXD
i live in the USA (whoo go USA!!XD)
nd im asian(chinese-cantonese)
Member
5718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/10/09
Heya,im lillie^^
im 13 and going into 8th grade~ and though i may not show it online, im pretty mature 4 my age...
i luv all things japanese, and im good in school. i like having fun with my friends and having a good time lol XP
im only weird if im with someone i trust. well, i think im funny, i try to be nice, im friendly, and i like to laugh a lot i can be kinda random, and i like buddies who actually talk 2 me ...
i like chatting online, doing sports, drawing and writing... ummm... thinking... im currently single, but most of my friends have bf's
ummm i listen to pop and jpop, american pop, and jrock. i luv music XP... if theres anything else u want 2 know, just ask me!!!!!!!





Member
5718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Hi~! ^^
I'm Samantha but I go by the name Ayame though you can call me anyone of those names.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm from the Caribbean though I'm chinese.
My hobbies are reading,writing,listening to music and being on the computer! XD
I'm nice,sweet,kind and my friends think I worry too much o.o I'm a bit clumsy and I guess funny in a kind of way XD
My favourite colours are Blue,Purple and White.
Also I listen to mostly pop but more of Japanese,Korean and Chinese pop and I listen to Rock ^^
Oh and I have no Bf, I feel so lonely T^T Lolz XD
Well nice to meet you~! Hope we can be friends~! ^^


hey aya (Ayame), its nice 2 meetcha^^ this is kinda random, but i think we should be buddies. how bout it??????

31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Shimasu-sama wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Hi~! ^^
I'm Samantha but I go by the name Ayame though you can call me anyone of those names.
I'm 14 years old.
I'm from the Caribbean though I'm chinese.
My hobbies are reading,writing,listening to music and being on the computer! XD
I'm nice,sweet,kind and my friends think I worry too much o.o I'm a bit clumsy and I guess funny in a kind of way XD
My favourite colours are Blue,Purple and White.
Also I listen to mostly pop but more of Japanese,Korean and Chinese pop and I listen to Rock ^^
Oh and I have no Bf, I feel so lonely T^T Lolz XD
Well nice to meet you~! Hope we can be friends~! ^^


hey aya (Ayame), its nice 2 meetcha^^ this is kinda random, but i think we should be buddies. how bout it??????



Lolz XD Sure why not? ^^
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09


i see
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09


well nice 2 meet ya Sam ^^
btw even if u didn't have a bf it doesn't mean ur alone ^^ *hugs u* we all r here for u hun ^^
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Angel-flower wrote:



well nice 2 meet ya Sam ^^
btw even if u didn't have a bf it doesn't mean ur alone ^^ *hugs u* we all r here for u hun ^^


Thanks! ^^ But I was joking about the lonely part lolz XD I can still have fun with out one,right? ^^
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

LoneLilac wrote:

Jell-O n_n
So you can call me Melodie or Mells
Born may 08 (woot woot!)
I'm from Ny but living in boring NC xP lol
My personality?- Ehh you decide once you get to know meh ;)
Love the color purple
Do have an awesome bf here ^///^
Umm..yea..thats about it..i guess xD
&+ Once again thankuu for the invite!!


hi mells ^^
i'm glad that u have some1 2 love here ^^
and ur welcome hun ^.~
btw tell me how old r u ???
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09


hi shima ^^
nice 2 meet ya and i do hope u will find some1 here 2 love ^.~
well we have the same problem i can't trust ppl 2
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

ur welcome ^^ yup u can ^^
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Angel-flower wrote:


ur welcome ^^ yup u can ^^


Do you have one? Just out of curiousity that I'm asking XD
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

lol yup i do ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.