First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Render
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 12/6/09
Render Request is really useful to make avis, banners, etc. We can help you crop the background out (:
Please fill out:
Name:
What do u want rendered out:
Picture:
(maximum of 2 per request, you may request again after i render it)

Example:
to





Temproarily closed because my (thee3worlds) rendering tool is broken and no other mods are active
Posted 8/25/09 , edited 8/29/09
Name: Wendy
What do u want rendered out: the background
Picture:


giving you guys something to do and cuz im too lazy to render

DONE
animefairy410
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

Name: Wendy
What do u want rendered out: the background
Picture:


giving you guys something to do and cuz im too lazy to render


here:


hahaha sorry i'm not really sure how to render the first pic so sorry if it looks kinda messed up
Posted 8/29/09

animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Name: Wendy
What do u want rendered out: the background
Picture:


giving you guys something to do and cuz im too lazy to render


here:


hahaha sorry i'm not really sure how to render the first pic so sorry if it looks kinda messed up


it looks fine seriously

im gonna request more later cuz im too lazy to render pictures
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

Ice-Panda wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Name: Wendy
What do u want rendered out: the background
Picture:


giving you guys something to do and cuz im too lazy to render


here:


hahaha sorry i'm not really sure how to render the first pic so sorry if it looks kinda messed up


it looks fine seriously

im gonna request more later cuz im too lazy to render pictures


lol sure :]
Posted 8/30/09
Please fill out:
Name: wendy
What do u want rendered out: the girl (sword and wings if possible)
Picture:


this is how lazy i am
Co-Creator
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place where no...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

Please fill out:
Name: wendy
What do u want rendered out: the girl (sword and wings if possible)
Picture:


this is how lazy i am


hey sorry but i can't really see the wings and everything...do you have another pic?
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09

animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Please fill out:
Name: wendy
What do u want rendered out: the girl (sword and wings if possible)
Picture:


this is how lazy i am


hey sorry but i can't really see the wings and everything...do you have another pic?


its okay

here
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

Ice-Panda wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Please fill out:
Name: wendy
What do u want rendered out: the girl (sword and wings if possible)
Picture:


this is how lazy i am


hey sorry but i can't really see the wings and everything...do you have another pic?


its okay

here


i already rendered it before so here


(i have sucky rendering)
Posted 9/5/09

animegirl15494 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:


animefairy410 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

Please fill out:
Name: wendy
What do u want rendered out: the girl (sword and wings if possible)
Picture:


this is how lazy i am


hey sorry but i can't really see the wings and everything...do you have another pic?


its okay

here


i already rendered it before so here


(i have sucky rendering)


what r u talking about ur rendering is better than mine
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/5/09


haha thank u
Yumes<3
29144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/11/09
Name: Nicole
What do u want rendered out: the girls
Picture:
(maximum of 2 per request, you may request again after i render it)


DONE
thee3worlds
Creator
7815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 。 。 。
Offline
Posted 9/11/09


Yumes<3
29144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

thee3worlds wrote:





thx i bunch! ^^
Creator
7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09
Name:Crystal
What do u want rendered out:the girl
Picture:
haha i cant render it-.- haha thank uuu whoever renders it i'll fix the text and other stuff just help me render the girl out pleaseee

DONE
animefairy410
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.