First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply •••request avii
Usamimi-san
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

laradenise wrote:

Username: LaraDenise
Pic:

Colour:U Decide
Text:LaraDenise,Lara-Chan,Lala
Quote?:No Thanks
Pattern: Any:D
Mood: Girly
Extras:Ribbons Sparkles

done//hc


here you go:
uh-oh plz comment at the comment forum!

Nekomimi-san
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Username:Happystargirl
Pic:

Colour:any color
Text:Happystargirl , Yua , Mada Mada Dane
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)girly
Extras:anythin that that cute,match the pic,and swirls

Pending tech77777


here you go sry i couldn't fit any swirls into the avi
Nekomimi-san
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

rubz13 wrote:

Username: Rubz13
Pic:


Colour: U decide
Text:Rubz13
Quote?:♫Hey ppl!♪
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)Any
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)Any
Extras:Plz try & make it cute ty


sry but theyre too small do you have any bigger one.
Posted 8/22/09

tech77777 wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Username:Happystargirl
Pic:

Colour:any color
Text:Happystargirl , Yua , Mada Mada Dane
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)girly
Extras:anythin that that cute,match the pic,and swirls

Pending tech77777


here you go sry i couldn't fit any swirls into the avi


thx i like it!! and it ok if the swirls don't fit!! =)
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/23/09
Username: bbtprincess
Pic:

Colour: Pink and Red
Text: Join Charlene
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid): scanline
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc): Colourful
Extras: brushes and beams^^

Done~ StarzYuri
Nekomimi-san
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

Could you give me a different pic? Please&&Thank youu~

Nekomimi-san
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

Happystargirl wrote:


tech77777 wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Username:Happystargirl
Pic:

Colour:any color
Text:Happystargirl , Yua , Mada Mada Dane
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)girly
Extras:anythin that that cute,match the pic,and swirls

Pending tech77777


here you go sry i couldn't fit any swirls into the avi


thx i like it!! and it ok if the swirls don't fit!! =)


you're welcome but next comment in the comment forum
18670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/09


Here you go^^,
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/23/09

tech77777 wrote:


rubz13 wrote:

Username: Rubz13
Pic:


Colour: U decide
Text:Rubz13
Quote?:♫Hey ppl!♪
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)Any
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)Any
Extras:Plz try & make it cute ty


sry but theyre too small do you have any bigger one.


Would these be big enough?





if not there's this 1 lol

Nekomimi-san
7632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/23/09 , edited 8/25/09
Username: Beautyfoxx
Colour: hmm.. anything that goes ^^
Text: Miss Foxx, Beautyfoxx
Quote?: none
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid) anything that looks good but i think scan line would be ok
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc) cuteee! hehe!
Extras: brushes and cutee thingss =D




pending//hc
Nekomimi-san
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 8/24/09
Username:Jennyzhen112
Pic:


Colour:U Decide
Text:Miss.Aya Jennyzhen112
Quote?:No Thanks
Pattern: Any:D
Mood: Girly
Extras:Ribbons Sparkles
Nekomimi-san
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 8/24/09 , edited 8/24/09

rubz13 wrote:

Username: Rubz13
Pic:


Colour: U decide
Text:Rubz13
Quote?:♫Hey ppl!♪
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)Any
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc)Any
Extras:Plz try & make it cute ty

Done tech77777


here you go i hope you like it
comment in the comment forum

Nekomimi-san
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not telling
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

educa1997 wrote:

Username: educa1997
Pic:

Colour: Blue
Text: Educa
Quote?: Smile is the best thing that you can do!
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid) Anythibg
Mood: (colourful/ghostly/etc) You choose.
Extras: Brushes


do you have a bigger picture?
Posted 8/24/09


Yes, here:





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.