First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply •••request profile graphics
Usamimi-san
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

milotic_enna27 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:




Is it done? sorry for being impatient, i need it ASAP.

the problem is, u didn't change the pics. >.<
Nekomimi-san
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 9/5/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


milotic_enna27 wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:




Is it done? sorry for being impatient, i need it ASAP.

the problem is, u didn't change the pics. >.<

here :
Nekomimi-san
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/12/09
don//hc




Username:kawaii_xoxo
Wut do you want us to do?: (banner, icon, profile, profile titles, siggie, etc):banners
Pic:

Colour: pink or any that suits it
For group or yourself?:group
Text: welcome,the crew,updates,forum,birthdays,popular,support us,bye,come again!
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid) any
Extras?anything that suits it
Posted 9/11/09 , edited 9/18/09
Username: AmuletVampire
Pic:

Colour: any color that will go with it
For group or yourself?: myself
Text:


Pattern: (scanline/x/grid)You choose
Extras? Nope

DONE SY
Usamimi-san
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/12/09



Is it done? sorry for being impatient, i need it ASAP.

the problem is, u didn't change the pics. >.<

here :


i didn't use the other 2 pics, and i use mine,, hope u dun mind ;w;
here u go, comment at the comment forum and invite buddies!

Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/17/09
Username: educa1997
Wut do you want us to do?: Siggie
Pic:

Colour: Blue
For group or yourself?: Myself
Text: Namika Aihara (bigger text) // [email protected] (small text)
Pattern: Ya choose.
Extras? Anything

DONE SY
Usamimi-san
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/12/09


here u go thnx fr requestin, hope u like them!
comment at the comment forum.

Nekomimi-san
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:



here u go thnx fr requestin, hope u like them!
comment at the comment forum.



thnx but could u change the font of the crew,updates..ect
Usamimi-san
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:



here u go thnx fr requestin, hope u like them!
comment at the comment forum.



thnx but could u change the font of the crew,updates..ect


oopsiee i for got to save as psd,, sorry!
Nekomimi-san
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Hitomii-Chan wrote:


kawaii_xoxo wrote:


Hitomii-Chan wrote:



here u go thnx fr requestin, hope u like them!
comment at the comment forum.



thnx but could u change the font of the crew,updates..ect


oopsiee i for got to save as psd,, sorry!


okaii
Nekomimi-san
3829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a Hearts'...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/17/09
Wut do you want us to do?: (banner, icon, profile, profile titles, siggie, etc) - profile title
Pic:

Colour:any to match it please
For group or yourself?:myself
Text:Welcome to littlemagicsakura's profile!
Pattern: (scanline/x/grid) anything cute
Extras? anything cute to match it please ^^


Done~~SY
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 9/26/09


DONE~ SY
Nekomimi-san
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Nekomimi-san
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09
Username: Aznsk8ngfreak
Wut do you want us to do?: (banner, icon, profile, profile titles, siggie, etc) profile
Pic:
i put a couple so u can choose




Colour: up 2 u
For group or yourself?: myself
Text:

Pattern: (scanline/x/grid) up 2 u
Extras? up 2 u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.