Post Reply Why does Tsuna have 27 on all his clothing?
Posted 7/31/09
I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.
Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

queenofneworleans wrote:

I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.


Because that's his code..

Tsu (the way japanese people pronounce 'two') = 2
Na (nana, 'seven' in japanese language) = 7

Tsu+Na= 27

Get it? Hahaha!
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/09
its tsuna's code. i also think fav no....guess only.
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


queenofneworleans wrote:

I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.


Because that's his code..

Tsu (the way japanese people pronounce 'two') = 2
Na (nana, 'seven' in japanese language) = 7

Tsu+Na= 27

Get it? Hahaha!


my sister said the last of iemitsu and nana made tsuna. She guessed after random thinking, Iemi Tsu + na Na= Tsuna
or something like that
Member
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

animebaka14 wrote:


ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


queenofneworleans wrote:

I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.


Because that's his code..

Tsu (the way japanese people pronounce 'two') = 2
Na (nana, 'seven' in japanese language) = 7

Tsu+Na= 27

Get it? Hahaha!


my sister said the last of iemitsu and nana made tsuna. She guessed after random thinking, Iemi Tsu + na Na= Tsuna
or something like that


Yeah, if you notices, the last syllable of Iemitsu is tsu and the first syllable of Nana is na. If you combine the two syllables, Tsuna will the formed. But 27 is the number of Tsuna.
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


animebaka14 wrote:


ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


queenofneworleans wrote:

I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.


Because that's his code..

Tsu (the way japanese people pronounce 'two') = 2
Na (nana, 'seven' in japanese language) = 7

Tsu+Na= 27

Get it? Hahaha!


my sister said the last of iemitsu and nana made tsuna. She guessed after random thinking, Iemi Tsu + na Na= Tsuna
or something like that


Yeah, if you notices, the last syllable of Iemitsu is tsu and the first syllable of Nana is na. If you combine the two syllables, Tsuna will the formed. But 27 is the number of Tsuna.


yah it's tsuna's code
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

animebaka14 wrote:


ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


animebaka14 wrote:


ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


queenofneworleans wrote:

I was watching the show and i just noticed that. I was wondering why. Please tell me if you know.


Because that's his code..

Tsu (the way japanese people pronounce 'two') = 2
Na (nana, 'seven' in japanese language) = 7

Tsu+Na= 27

Get it? Hahaha!


my sister said the last of iemitsu and nana made tsuna. She guessed after random thinking, Iemi Tsu + na Na= Tsuna
or something like that


Yeah, if you notices, the last syllable of Iemitsu is tsu and the first syllable of Nana is na. If you combine the two syllables, Tsuna will the formed. But 27 is the number of Tsuna.


yah it's tsuna's code


Whenever I see that number he always pops into my head first xD
Member
12565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / up the roof
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
it might just be one of the numbers that he has, you know most people give their character a special number or something.
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Why? Why not?
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
It's mostly used for coupling.
In a yaoi couple with Mukuro it would be : 6927
Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around The World
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
Because 2 is Tsu in japanese and 7 is Nana in japanese...
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
^
I
I
I
I
I
Read above post.
You must be logged in to post.