First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Favorite Group of Villains
68868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Espada
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

claires9 wrote:

eSpAdA they are awesome especially grimmjow and ulquira( is the spelling right?)


Actually... It's spelled ulquiorra.
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My World...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Here's a list of villain groups:
Espada(Bleach)
Akatsuki(Naruto)
The band of seven(Inuyasha)
The Organization....Forgot what it's called(One piece)
3176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Well I got to give Naruto that. They do have the coolest evil organization that I saw so far in anime. Akatsuki obviously.
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
is team rocket included to anime? hahaha
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / none of ur beezwax
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
i'll have to say Akatsuki from Naruto!!!
79096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

Anime_Female wrote:

Here's a list of villain groups:
Espada(Bleach)
Akatsuki(Naruto)
The band of seven(Inuyasha)
The Organization....Forgot what it's called(One piece)


the One Piece one is the World goverment or Baroqe or CP9
Akatsuki
Espada
Oedo clan-Gokusen
7623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
akatsuki
9410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / METRO MANILA
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
mine will be espada arrancar and akatsuki that"s my fav group of villain so pls buddy me if you can
4267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Espada, but Akatsuki is not bad also. The two group should fight each other and see who is the winner, i wonder who will win..
4267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

Anime_Female wrote:


claires9 wrote:

eSpAdA they are awesome especially grimmjow and ulquira( is the spelling right?)


Actually... It's spelled ulquiorra.


Capitalize the U.. give Ulquiorra some respect >=(
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

harrisan123 wrote:


Anime_Female wrote:


claires9 wrote:

eSpAdA they are awesome especially grimmjow and ulquira( is the spelling right?)


Actually... It's spelled ulquiorra.


Capitalize the U.. give Ulquiorra some respect >=(


My bad
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Akatsuki and the Espda
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hmm, probably los...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
Genei Ryodan from Hunter X Hunter is the best.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.