First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character
Student
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...nowhere...ever...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09
Username: KuroiYoru
Name of the character: Sai Hakeme
Which year: 1st year
Which race: Shinigami
Description: childish, random, perky, always carries a small notebook and drawing materials around
Ability: to grant last wishes, tell the future, summons weapons, separate mind from body, animate objects and things (prefers pictures, less messy and more convenient)
Special ability: shape-shifting, telekineses, empathy
Bio:

She was sent to Death's Academy by her friends, in concern for her health and well-being.

Picture:
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 8/29/09 , edited 8/29/09
Username: xxAoiSoraxx
Name of the character: Shiroi Kotori
Which year: (1 year, 2 year, 3 year) 1
Which race: dark angel
Description: sadistic and mean
Ability: flying
Special ability: can control wind and water. this means she also controls weather.
Bio: Kotori was once a light angel working for Kami-sama. She was very close to him and was one of his favorite, most trusted angels. One day she was cursed by another angel, one of her "good friends" who was jealous of her relations with Kami-sama, while on a mission. That curse turned her into a dark angel and made her hate Kami-sama and all light angels. She wandered alone for a very long time before finding Death Academy. She figured that it was at least a place to go, so she registered herself. Kotori acts very mean and evil because she can no longer trust others. She has deluded herself into thinking that everyone is as terrible as the light angel that cursed her, as thus acts just as terrible toward everyone else. But deep down, she hates herself for being the way she is.
Picture:
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

sampson4 wrote:



Username: sampson4
Name of the character: Miles Turner
Which year: 2 year
Which race: Werewolf
Description: Smart, loyal, shy, unpredictable, heartful, friendly
Ability: Superhuman-Strength, Very fast attacks, telepathic, Fast runner, flesh-shreading claws, hypnotist
Special ability: Shape-shifter (other humans, other animals, basically things that are almost close to his mass.)
Bio:

Picture:



u can role play now
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

KuroiYoru wrote:

Username: KuroiYoru
Name of the character: Sai Hakeme
Which year: 1st year
Which race: Shinigami
Description: childish, random, perky, always carries a small notebook and drawing materials around
Ability: to grant last wishes, tell the future, summons weapons, separate mind from body, animate objects and things (prefers pictures, less messy and more convenient)
Special ability: shape-shifting, telekineses, empathy
Bio:

She was sent to Death's Academy by her friends, in concern for her health and well-being.

Picture:



u can role play now
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

xxAoiSoraxx wrote:

Username: xxAoiSoraxx
Name of the character: Shiroi Kotori
Which year: (1 year, 2 year, 3 year) 1
Which race: dark angel
Description: sadistic and mean
Ability: flying
Special ability: can control wind and water. this means she also controls weather.
Bio: Kotori was once a light angel working for Kami-sama. She was very close to him and was one of his favorite, most trusted angels. One day she was cursed by another angel, one of her "good friends" who was jealous of her relations with Kami-sama, while on a mission. That curse turned her into a dark angel and made her hate Kami-sama and all light angels. She wandered alone for a very long time before finding Death Academy. She figured that it was at least a place to go, so she registered herself. Kotori acts very mean and evil because she can no longer trust others. She has deluded herself into thinking that everyone is as terrible as the light angel that cursed her, as thus acts just as terrible toward everyone else. But deep down, she hates herself for being the way she is.
Picture:


u can role play now
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09
Username: Vue123
Name of the character: Uta
Which year: 2 year
Which race: falling angel
Description: calm, serious, quiet, isolated, mysterious, emotionless
Ability: speed flying, ice, shadows, use weather as a weapon
Special ability: summoning
Bio: Riko used to be a normal angel cheerful, loving and caring. but one day she did one little mistake which made her into a falling angel but luckily she still have her wings.
Picture:

Student
9193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/09

vue123 wrote:

Username: Vue123
Name of the character: Uta
Which year: 2 year
Which race: falling angel
Description: calm, serious, quiet, isolated, mysterious, emotionless
Ability: speed flying, ice, shadows, use weather as a weapon
Special ability: summoning
Bio: Riko used to be a normal angel cheerful, loving and caring. but one day she did one little mistake which made her into a falling angel but luckily she still have her wings.
Picture:



You May Roleplay
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/09 , edited 8/30/09
Username: Tanzies
Name of the character: Kazumi Mori
Which year: 2 year
Which race: Fallen Angel
Description: quiet, dark, shy and somewhat mean.

Ability: able to control objects with her mind and fly.
Special ability: to see the distant future.

Bio: Kazumi was once an angel, without any knowledge of her past. She lived without a family ever since she could remember. As the years passed by, her jealousy started to become an issue and she was no longer able to stand the happiness of others while she was all alone. She envied what other people had, instead of being thankful for her own life. Jealousy has made her impure, which is why she has fallen. Feeling as if she doesn't belong anywhere else, she decided to join the Death Academy. :)

Picture:
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/31/09

Tanzies wrote:

Username: Tanzies
Name of the character: Kazumi Mori
Which year: 2 year
Which race: Fallen Angel
Description: quiet, dark, shy and somewhat mean.

Ability: able to control objects with her mind and fly.
Special ability: to see the distant future.

Bio: Kazumi was once an angel, without any knowledge of her past. She lived without a family ever since she could remember. As the years passed by, her jealousy started to become an issue and she was no longer able to stand the happiness of others while she was all alone. She envied what other people had, instead of being thankful for her own life. Jealousy has made her impure, which is why she has fallen. Feeling as if she doesn't belong anywhere else, she decided to join the Death Academy. :)

Picture:


u can roleplay now
Student
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 9/1/09 , edited 9/2/09
Username: popconenet
Name of the character: Yazuko Yambusiki
Which year: 2 year
Which race: Demon
Description: Cool, Don't cre, popular person.
Ability: Wingz shoot spikes
Special ability: When stares in Someone eyes they die
Bio: Living wit 2 older (Kenori, Unisai,)and 1 younger bro (Kendu,) He has alot goin on. His parent died so he grew hatred like his bros. One day he Saw a Family havin fun and he suddenly grew wings and shot spikes at the mom and dad. He blew wind at the teenager cause he could not swim.The teenager rolled to the ocean and drounded.Het hunt for a person that killed his parents, Kendu already killed the other 6. He stay human and him and his bros formed a crew call Yambusiki 4. They were fierce. So don't mess wit them.................
Picture:

(Unasai coming soon)
Student
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Whereabouts unknown
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
Username:Natai
Name of the character: Lemitori - Sama
Which year: 2nd
Which race: Demon
Ability: teleportation , can look like a diffrent person
Picture:

Student
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer!
Offline
Posted 9/2/09 , edited 9/3/09
Username:cookie_dough96
Name of the character: Alice Black :
Which year: year 2
Which race: Witch Vampire
Description: Cool and Shy uses powers oftenley and is very into being with her friends Mom is a Vampire and died a month ago and my dad is a my dad is a warlock but im a girl so im a witch

Abilitys: Blowing things up with my hands and astral projecting *means i can go anywhere with out doing anything*
Special ability: Controls Earth and Weather {that i control with emotions}
Bio: Dont tick me off i will get mad and say bad things,dont copy me, dont mock me,And dont make my use my powers on YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and purple is my color

31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/3/09
Username: SensuallyYours
Name of the character: Tsukiyomi Aradia
Which year: (1 year, 2 year, 3 year): 2 year
Which race: Vampire-witch
Description:Calm, laid-back, friendly, nice, sometimes very dark and mysterious
Ability: Spells, speed, strength, can use poison, can heal people, and her mind.
Special ability: Able to transform to anything, or anyone.
Bio: Aradia was abandoned by her clan because she was half witch and half vampire. She was raised by a human who took pity on her. Aradia grew up as a normal girl until her 14th birthday when she discovered she was different from her foster parents. A group of people called Circle Daybreak came and explained it to her that she was special. Aradia slowly took it in. She lives on as a human, but secretly she's a witch-vampire. As a witch, she naturally knew herbs and poison. Though she looks small, she is a genius.
Picture:
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

Natai wrote:

Username:Natai
Name of the character: Lemitori - Sama
Which year: 2nd
Which race: Demon
Ability: teleportation , can look like a diffrent person
Picture:



u can role play now
Student
10257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JAPAN!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/3/09

cookie_dough96 wrote:

Username:cookie_dough96
Name of the character: Alice Black :
Which year: year 2
Which race: Witch Vampire
Description: Cool and Shy uses powers oftenley and is very into being with her friends Mom is a Vampire and died a month ago and my dad is a my dad is a warlock but im a girl so im a witch

Abilitys: Blowing things up with my hands and astral projecting *means i can go anywhere with out doing anything*
Special ability: Controls Earth and Weather {that i control with emotions}
Bio: Dont tick me off i will get mad and say bad things,dont copy me, dont mock me,And dont make my use my powers on YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and purple is my color



u can role play now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.