First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Club Sign-Up!
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

Cinnamon_Bun wrote:

username:Cinnamon_Bun
name:Yuki
clubs:
amime/manga club:Member
swimming:Member
skating:Member
music:Member
student councile:Member
fashion:Member


Done!
Princess
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 8/17/09
username: anne_nicole
name:saya
clubs:
amime/manga club: Member
Swimming Club: Member
Music Club: Member
Photography Club: Member
Sports Club: Member
drawing club: Member
archery club: Member
kendo club: Member
(eto.............are archery club or kendo club okay? if not sorry *bow down*)
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

anne_nicole wrote:

username: anne_nicole
name:saya
clubs:
amime/manga club: Member
Swimming Club: Member
Music Club: Member
Photography Club: Member
Sports Club: Member
drawing club: Member
archery club: Member
kendo club: Member
(eto.............are archery club or kendo club okay? if not sorry *bow down*)


Done!

p.s. sorry for the late update! thanks for the suggestion, i added the 2 groups you wanted to join!
Princess
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 8/20/09


its okay and thank you
Princess Academy Moderator
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Chris Evans!
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Username: XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX
Name(optional): Keila
Club(s):
~ Student coucil
~ Music club
~ Anime/manga club
~ Leadership club
~ Drawing club
~ Archery club

Can I be the leader of the archery club and the leadership club?
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 8/20/09

XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX wrote:

Username: XoxoxoToph14oxoxoX
Name(optional): Keila
Club(s):
~ Student coucil
~ Music club
~ Anime/manga club
~ Leadership club
~ Drawing club
~ Archery club

Can I be the leader of the archery club and the leadership club?


Done!

ya, you could!
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The avii store.
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
Username rock_music_girl
Name(optional): Utau
Club(s):
amime/manga club:Member
swimming:Captain/Leader
skating:Member
music:Member
student council:Member
fashion:Member
Sports:Captain/Leader
I want to be the leader of the swimming and sports club.
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

rock_music_girl wrote:

Username rock_music_girl
Name(optional): Utau
Club(s):
amime/manga club:Member
swimming:Captain/Leader
skating:Member
music:Member
student council:Member
fashion:Member
Sports:Captain/Leader
I want to be the leader of the swimming and sports club.


Done!

I made you the leader of the clubs you wanted to be leader of, i hope you dont mind sharing the position of leader with another person!
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The avii store.
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
sure i don't mind at all.
Principal
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / COOKIE LAND!!!!
Offline
Posted 9/7/09

rock_music_girl wrote:

sure i don't mind at all.


that's great to hear! i'm very glad you dont mind!
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The avii store.
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

cltmit213 wrote:


rock_music_girl wrote:

sure i don't mind at all.


that's great to hear! i'm very glad you dont mind!


my pleasure!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.