First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Hibari and Fon[Storm Arcobaleno]? O.o
26383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

one99five wrote:


U54222 wrote:

I almost thought that Colennelo kind of...just a little bit, looked like Dino...


/cough/Iactuallythoughtthatatfirsttoo/cough/

Well the fact is, we never know til Amano-sensei tells us. Unless of course, she does something like leave all these secrets unanswered like Lemony Snicket did but she'd get chased by an angry mob if she did that so... what do you Americans say? Keep your fingers crossed right?


Amano? Who's that?
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

U54222 wrote:


one99five wrote:


U54222 wrote:

I almost thought that Colennelo kind of...just a little bit, looked like Dino...


/cough/Iactuallythoughtthatatfirsttoo/cough/

Well the fact is, we never know til Amano-sensei tells us. Unless of course, she does something like leave all these secrets unanswered like Lemony Snicket did but she'd get chased by an angry mob if she did that so... what do you Americans say? Keep your fingers crossed right?


Amano? Who's that?


/seizure

Amano Akira is the mangaka of Katekyou Hitman Reborn!
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
They're both so smexy ^_~ !
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

santoryou wrote:

They're both so smexy ^_~ !


You and I disagree right there.
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

one99five wrote:


santoryou wrote:

They're both so smexy ^_~ !


You and I disagree right there.


To each his own opinion kiddo.
Member
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/6/09
they look alike just for the heck of it.
26383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Well at least I-Pin had a crush on Hibari for a reason, but I didn't know that reason at all until Fong came, it seems like the people who created the Manga and Anime had it prepared....
Member
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Magical DreamLand
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

TheHappyPenguin wrote:

the animators made them look alike just for the heck of it.


You might need to replace the word 'animators' with Amano-sensei ^^
(Those who do not know the mangaka's name shall die!)
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

U54222 wrote:

Well at least I-Pin had a crush on Hibari for a reason, but I didn't know that reason at all until Fong came, it seems like the people who created the Manga and Anime had it prepared....



This I agree.
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
If you've read Amano's stuff up to now you should realise she might as well have the whole plot prepared already xD
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Why does Fon have to be HIbari's dad?
I say he's an uncle.
I-pin having a crush on Hibari is not just because of the similarities in looks...c'mon Hibari can get his own fangirls without Fon's help
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

NightTune wrote:

Why does Fon have to be HIbari's dad?
I say he's an uncle.
I-pin having a crush on Hibari is not just because of the similarities in looks...c'mon Hibari can get his own fangirls without Fon's help


I say grandfather! The Arcobaleno are supposed to be from ages ago aren't they? Unless my brain is dead...

I agree with you. It's one of the saddest things of life.
Posted 8/5/09
i donno, it would be cool thou if they really are related. but i like them both very much, they're both so cool and the baby fon looks so cute!
Member
12507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Froggy Varia Base
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
i wonder if they have the same attitude tho :\
their voices sound the same!
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

KuroKoori wrote:

i wonder if they have the same attitude tho :\
their voices sound the same!


I doubt it. You should see Fon smile in the manga posters. x3

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.