First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Best Filipino Television Network (English Only!)
857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / if you know where...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

emm0548 wrote:

OMG. people in the philippines really took this seriously???

o wow... no wonder the country isnt going anywhere.



you know what, even though it hurts for us filipinos... i kinda like what you say... i love you for that.


because, really, most of the filipinos take it soooooo seriously.
6424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Mine would be ABS-CBN.
Because ABS-CBN has the really good actors and actresses.
That's just my opinion because I don't really get to watch GMA, they don't have TFC just like what ABS-CBN has and I never liked GMA even before when I was in the Philippines. For me, GMA sucks! They're cheaters.
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
people are still thinking about whos network is better......

and THE COUNTRY IS IN JEOPARDY! MY GOD FILIPINOS! PLS GET A LIFE! and NOT A DRAMA LIFE!

geezz! no wonder the country is full of stupid people now. all they think about are the teleseryes in ABS_CBN.
they solve things thru DRAMATIC INFLUENCE.....
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

ayesu69 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:

OMG. people in the philippines really took this seriously???

o wow... no wonder the country isnt going anywhere.



you know what, even though it hurts for us filipinos... i kinda like what you say... i love you for that.


because, really, most of the filipinos take it soooooo seriously.


there are more economical problems arising in the Philippine community... now they are planing another people pwer.... and what next? after they impeach Gloria.... the same thing will happen.... same politicians stealing money from the Filipinos....


and its ironic that they would still even think of this first??

Even in the ENtertainment networks of the philippines there is CHEATING AND LYING AND STEALING....
what more the government...
i conclude, forget this Drama stuff and go to the REAL DEAL.
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Jack TV
if you just want to laugh XD
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
I'm not sure.. Cuz I haven't watched both since last year.
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / out of the world....
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
GMA THE BEST.....
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the little dot on...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
SUUS both stations are stupid
4995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / i'm in a place in...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
it depends. sometimes theres a really good show on that network, and sometimes it has corny ones, and it really sucks. so it really depends.
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
i prefer abs-cbn plus in my opinion abs takes care of their talents more than gma does.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

emm0548 wrote:


ayesu69 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:

OMG. people in the philippines really took this seriously???

o wow... no wonder the country isnt going anywhere.



you know what, even though it hurts for us filipinos... i kinda like what you say... i love you for that.


because, really, most of the filipinos take it soooooo seriously.


there are more economical problems arising in the Philippine community... now they are planing another people pwer.... and what next? after they impeach Gloria.... the same thing will happen.... same politicians stealing money from the Filipinos....


and its ironic that they would still even think of this first??

Even in the ENtertainment networks of the philippines there is CHEATING AND LYING AND STEALING....
what more the government...
i conclude, forget this Drama stuff and go to the REAL DEAL.



they're right! well. i relation to this, i would recommend all of you to read the books of Bob Ong.
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the little dot on...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
LOL BOTH NETWORKS ARE DUMB
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
GMA 7
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
duh! both of them are powerful enough to gain lots of audience. but they compete like rats!
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

deathclown wrote:

LOL BOTH NETWORKS ARE DUMB


you are absulotely right!
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.