First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Filipino Television Network (English Only!)
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

none...all there drama shows are so corny. they have the same plot. same actors/actresses.


don't they rip off shows, i heard they used some sub group on there tv network.


you can hear? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!

cant hear but i can read.


you can read?? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:

u guys have tv?


i think you just lack attention and somehow retarded..

get a life low life creature.. i pity you a lot.. :w00t:, you just keep spamming and keep ballooning your cr points,

an autistic kid is far way better than you..
Posted 12/28/07
abs-cbn is horrible with ASAP. they sing the same songs. and ppl who suck at singing sings. the only ppl i wanna hear is andrew E and appl D.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

projectcedric wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

none...all there drama shows are so corny. they have the same plot. same actors/actresses.


don't they rip off shows, i heard they used some sub group on there tv network.


you can hear? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!

cant hear but i can read.


you can read?? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!


sure
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

johnsever wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

u guys have tv?


i think you just lack attention and somehow retarded..

get a life low life creature.. i pity you a lot.. :w00t:, you just keep spamming and keep ballooning your cr points,

an autistic kid is far way better than you..


damn i had a nightmare, i dreamt of u.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

none...all there drama shows are so corny. they have the same plot. same actors/actresses.


don't they rip off shows, i heard they used some sub group on there tv network.


you can hear? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!

cant hear but i can read.


you can read?? Go John Lloyd and Bea!!


sure


Amazing. Spectacular. Go John Lloyd and Bea!!
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


johnsever wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

u guys have tv?


i think you just lack attention and somehow retarded..

get a life low life creature.. i pity you a lot.. :w00t:, you just keep spamming and keep ballooning your cr points,

an autistic kid is far way better than you..


damn i had a nightmare, i dreamt of u.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kenshin1986, you're so funny

Hahahahaha.
hahaha...
ahaha..
aha..
ha..
Go John Lloyd and Bea!!
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

abs-cbn is horrible with ASAP. they sing the same songs. and ppl who suck at singing sings. the only ppl i wanna hear is andrew E and appl D.


ASAP.. SOP.. they're both horrible anyway. Might as well watch Wowowee.
Posted 12/28/07
wowowee nah i prefer eek buliga...srry idk how to spell it
61161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
ABC 5!!! they did air sailormoon! and other japanese series like five-man, mask rider, and many more!!!
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

wowowee nah i prefer eek buliga...srry idk how to spell it


eat bulaga. well, you're a kapuso Lol
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

lunarian_maiden wrote:

ABC 5!!! they did air sailormoon! and other japanese series like five-man, mask rider, and many more!!!


That was kinda wayy back then. ABC5 is a little dead now. They've got Animax.
Posted 12/28/07
ABS CBN
Posted 12/28/07

projectcedric wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

wowowee nah i prefer eek buliga...srry idk how to spell it


eat bulaga. well, you're a kapuso Lol


yeah well anak ng puta......lol jkjkjkjk. man i think my tagalog is way off
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the chair in fron...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
i would suggest keyboloy's channel its funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.