Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Filipino Television Network (English Only!)
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Planet Novus: Any...
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

projectcedric wrote:


kinchin123 wrote:

Sorry my bad for posting in tgalog..

But about the ratings issue ABS-CBN has been sued for libel and they are now denying that they allegedly told the public that it was GMA who's behind the cheating.

Base on GMAs report

they spent 600m+ just to improve their coverage just for 2007..
spent 60m+ for promotional activities in visayas which ABSCBN copied their promo..
and another 60m + for medical missions.. And thus they will sue ABSCBN for libel for the truth to come out..

AGB Nielsen also said that they did not release any statement that GMA was involved in the said cheating..


What a nasty war. And the only ones who are gonna profit from these are Showbiz Linggo and The Buzz!!



True well I think thats a normal matters for two big networks in the Philippines.. The one who wins will be the one to have the more sponsors.. BTW its Philippines theres is no new about this hehehe...
2924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
If you look at any statistics about these Filipino channels, GMA is undeniably the best, not being bias but this is the the very truth, some may like ABS-CBN but that doesn't mean that ABS has won already because people can never deny the facts. And GMA has better shows, compared to ABS, I just also noticed that most of ABS' shows are just like from the GMA, and that makes ABS look like they're stealing GMA's ideas, and everybody knows that the Eat Bulaga's (from GMA) song, "Itaktak Mo" came first before "Iyugyog Mo" of ABS. With the appearance of La Vendetta from GMA, ABS replied with their newest show "Patayin sa Sindal ni Barbara" which looked like La Vendetta.. Aside from these fact, there are more. But there's just this summary, ABS may have ruled the Filipino channel industry, but we can never deny that GMA rules NOW, and GMA is better..
2924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

pennypen017 wrote:

ABS-CBN!!!
at least they are'nt faking the rating or anything and paying people so that they're ailing network regains that oommphh...
kinda pathetic...lol


Who says GMA is faking their ratings? It's ABG Nielsen's mistake and GMA is never behind it.. If you would, just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWrF510el18
Thank you and that's all
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
i really don't care about those 2 station... i don't even have time watching tv i'm stuck here in my comp. playing games and watching anime adterall anime is the only thing why i watch tv so i really don't mind but i really love wowoweee hehe lol
111754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Laguna
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
its really hard to choose between this two anyways..
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/29/07

eiji_kikumaru2 wrote:

If you look at any statistics about these Filipino channels, GMA is undeniably the best, not being bias but this is the the very truth, some may like ABS-CBN but that doesn't mean that ABS has won already because people can never deny the facts. And GMA has better shows, compared to ABS, I just also noticed that most of ABS' shows are just like from the GMA, and that makes ABS look like they're stealing GMA's ideas, and everybody knows that the Eat Bulaga's (from GMA) song, "Itaktak Mo" came first before "Iyugyog Mo" of ABS. With the appearance of La Vendetta from GMA, ABS replied with their newest show "Patayin sa Sindal ni Barbara" which looked like La Vendetta.. Aside from these fact, there are more. But there's just this summary, ABS may have ruled the Filipino channel industry, but we can never deny that GMA rules NOW, and GMA is better..


lol .. how come that the retarded show zaido became 2nd in terms of rating in primetime... lol.. and if you say that you are watching zaido.. i would advice you.. get a life..

( i read a rating review in a certain broadsheet a couple of weeks ago)
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
guys, dont fight.. just post your opinion..
i dont care who's the best, as long as i see cute celebrities
and both are just copying each others idea to entertain people..
or maybe to compete with the each other..



5974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CrUnChYrOLL™
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
ofcourse ABS-CBN



23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Took out offtopic stuff.

People, have you thought about how it trains your patience to hold your anger in? You almost never regret at not outlashing someone instead which could lead to hurt to both parties.

When flamed, just use fire-extinguisher. Not get a can of oil and see who gets more oil splashed on them.

As stupid as it seems, you cannot know who reads our forums. As such, please do not encourage terminable behaviour, such as suicidal acts, or similar. I'm not saying this because you all don't know the rules here, but I believe you yourself are aware of them, and I'll leave it to you to do something about your own attitudes.

Meanwhile, back to the fav tv network.
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / Copernicus, Moon
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
ABS!!! yeah!! XD
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
both gma and abs produces lots of no-brainer shows....

they should produce shows which gives intellect to people..not pure entertainment... zaido shits..

Posted 12/29/07
i hate GMA because

1. They ruin good anime shows
2. Most of their shows are senseless
3. Not very good actors and actresses

851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
ABS-CBN!!
its only thing my family watches!
since we got TFC!!!
i loove their shows!
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anime.4tv.
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

eiji_kikumaru2 wrote:


pennypen017 wrote:

ABS-CBN!!!
at least they are'nt faking the rating or anything and paying people so that they're ailing network regains that oommphh...
kinda pathetic...lol


Who says GMA is faking their ratings? It's ABG Nielsen's mistake and GMA is never behind it.. If you would, just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWrF510el18
Thank you and that's all


allrighty!! that's just me anyways kinda the loyal sort...but you gotta admit 2007 was a great year for them with all lotsa celebs becoming a kapamilya and all...so it's AGB's fault but the mere fact that AGB made a mistake and they kinda sneaked around and all don't ya think that's cheating????
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anime.4tv.
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

noname01123 wrote:

i hate GMA because

1. They ruin good anime shows
2. Most of their shows are senseless
3. Not very good actors and actresses



i totally agree lol...love the countdown by the ways...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.