First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Avatar Shop II Angel Shop
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/30/09
These r some avis that i made 4 u ^^
i hope you will like it ^^

Fill this


Username:
Name:
Text:
Avi number:
Did you pay ???


Paymeant
you can pay by doing 1 of those things ...
1- Invite at least 3 of ur buddies.
2- Post a reply in 1 forum
3- Upload 3 pics in "paymeant" (pictures and choose paymean folder)

Avatars

A8 New

A9 New

A10 New

A11 New


I hope u like my work ^^
Posted 8/1/09

Username:Dark_Devour
Name: Ami-Chan
Text: Same
Avi number: A6
Did you pay ??? Yes
Posted 8/1/09

Angel-flower wrote:


dark_devour wrote:


Username:Dark_Devour
Name: Ami-Chan
Text: Same
Avi number: A6
Did you pay ??? Yes


okay here u go ^^


um thx
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09


srry about that pic .. my lil sis wanted 2 help me although she did it in the wrong way
here u go
Posted 8/3/09
Username: zooeee
Name: zoe
Text: zooeee
Avi number: A3
Did you pay ??? Yes
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

zooeee wrote:

Username: zooeee
Name: zoe
Text: zooeee
Avi number: A3
Did you pay ??? Yes


okay here u go ^^
Posted 8/3/09

Angel-flower wrote:


zooeee wrote:

Username: zooeee
Name: zoe
Text: zooeee
Avi number: A3
Did you pay ??? Yes


okay here u go ^^


thnkies sooo kawaai
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
Text: aznpinkmandy
Avi number: 3 and 4
Did you pay ??? yea im paying rigth now
Member
4458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Middletown, NY
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

Username: aliesh145
Name: Sheila
Text: Eli -chan!
Avi number: A5
Did you pay ??? Yes
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / American Hell
Offline
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09
Username: DevilMiku
Name: Michelle
Text: DevilMiku
Avi number: A3
Did you pay ??? Yes
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09


ur welcome btw if u had any problem in uploading it just tell me and i'll fix it ^^
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
Text: aznpinkmandy
Avi number: 3 and 4
Did you pay ??? yea im paying rigth now


okay here u go ^^
btw if u hade any problem with it just tell me and i'll fix it

Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

aliesh145 wrote:


Username: aliesh145
Name: Sheila
Text: Eli -chan!
Avi number: A5
Did you pay ??? Yes


here u go and tell me if u had any problem with it ^^
Creator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with the one that...
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

DevilMiku wrote:

Username: DevilMiku
Name: Michelle
Text: DevilMiku
Avi number: A3
Did you pay ??? Yes


here u go and tell me if u had any problem with it ^^
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Angel-flower wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:

Username: aznpinkmandy
Name: selena
Text: aznpinkmandy
Avi number: 3 and 4
Did you pay ??? yea im paying rigth now


okay here u go ^^
btw if u hade any problem with it just tell me and i'll fix it



ok thx u do much ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.