First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Who is the character that you hate in Yu Yu Hakusho..?
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
oh... many people hate kuwabara .. but I hate kurama more..
Posted 12/30/07
Taguro.......
Posted 12/30/07
I love them all. Except the villians of course.
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FL
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
A bitch named KURUMA
3271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere...........
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
LOL soooooooo many people hate Kuwabara and Kurama

I don;t really like either of them (HIEI IS THE BEST!!!!!!) but I still want Kuwabara in the show because its hilarious when people pick on him

Kurama's ok, only because he becomes Youko
Posted 12/30/07

Setsuna999 wrote:

LOL soooooooo many people hate Kuwabara and Kurama

I don;t really like either of them (HIEI IS THE BEST!!!!!!) but I still want Kuwabara in the show because its hilarious when people pick on him

Kurama's ok, only because he becomes Youko


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIEI IS TEH BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere...........
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

ShiSeiran wrote:


Setsuna999 wrote:

LOL soooooooo many people hate Kuwabara and Kurama

I don;t really like either of them (HIEI IS THE BEST!!!!!!) but I still want Kuwabara in the show because its hilarious when people pick on him

Kurama's ok, only because he becomes Youko


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIEI IS TEH BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL I KNOW
12068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
i luv kurama...!!!

y does so many ppl hate kurama. are they jealous of him?/
Posted 12/31/07
Kurama is the smart one and some people are so weird they are allergic to intelligence perhaps? I personally respect Kurama for he is the only one that has any common sense in that group and next is Hiei. Kuwabara is very protective and loving. I dunno why people don't like him. It's such shallow-thinking.
4707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
taguro!!!
62161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
kurama's not gay! i like him! anyways.. i hate the taguro brothers! hmp!
Posted 12/31/07
Keiko. I hate characters like her.
2382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Kuwabara isn't that bad, just loud and sometimes annoying. No one is really that bad overall.
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

runswithvampires wrote:

A bitch named KURUMA


wow you hate kurama..! care to join the kurama haters club..?

and also to those who likes kurama then be so, I'm not doing anything to yah.. <_<
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

ShiSeiran wrote:

Kurama is the smart one and some people are so weird they are allergic to intelligence perhaps? I personally respect Kurama for he is the only one that has any common sense in that group and next is Hiei. Kuwabara is very protective and loving. I dunno why people don't like him. It's such shallow-thinking.


plus, according to the rights of people: everyone is free to state their own opinions and no one has the right to object . and if you don't agree then your a weird one..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.