First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fairy Tail Seiyuu (Voice Cast)
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09




Natsu voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara [Other roles: Simoun, Lyca, Sourou Katou]


Lucy voiced by Aya Hirano [Other roles: Suzumiya Haruhi, Amane Misa]


Happy voiced by Rie Kugimiya [Other roles: Alphonse Elric, Hotaru Imai, Sanzenin Nagi, Aisaka Taiga]


Gray voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura [Other roles: Okazaki Tomoya, Tsukiyomi Ikuto]


Erza voiced by Sayaka Ohara [Other roles: Milly Ashford, Ichihara Yuuko, Alicia Florence]



Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-08-01/fairy-tail-anime-voice-cast-listed-in-shonen-magazine

_____________________________________

So, what do you think? Those are some big voice actors, I think they will do great. But that's just my opinion.



----------------------------------------

Sorry if this is inappropriate.

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
I like most of the cast! Except I'm kind of bummed that I'll have to hear Aya Hirano's voice again. I'm getting kind of sick of her. |: She's just... everywhere, lol.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
Sounds awesome. Nice cast of seiyuu's and well. But, I hope it's worth to watch.
Posted 8/1/09
Sounds good
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
awesome!
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
thats awesome!!!!!!!!! :] thank you
147991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
ahahhahah rie is the cat XD lol cant wait to hear how she does her voice for him
Posted 8/1/09
Wow. That's awesome. Thanks!
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Wow those are nice voice actors xD Can't wait :3
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Thats the only anime i'm interested in watching this season...
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
SO HAPPY IS FEMALE?
i just happen to know -_-
i read fairy tail and on that manga happy looks like fallen in love with another talking cat
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

hitmantutor wrote:

SO HAPPY IS FEMALE?
i just happen to know -_-
i read fairy tail and on that manga happy looks like fallen in love with another talking cat


Happy is a male cat.
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

chrome_mist wrote:


hitmantutor wrote:

SO HAPPY IS FEMALE?
i just happen to know -_-
i read fairy tail and on that manga happy looks like fallen in love with another talking cat


Happy is a male cat.


ooh, i think happy is female because the seiyuu is rie kugimiya
and so far rie kugimiya is only dub female characters. especially lolis.
or she's specialized in cute voices?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

hitmantutor wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


hitmantutor wrote:

SO HAPPY IS FEMALE?
i just happen to know -_-
i read fairy tail and on that manga happy looks like fallen in love with another talking cat


Happy is a male cat.


ooh, i think happy is female because the seiyuu is rie kugimiya
and so far rie kugimiya is only dub female characters. especially lolis.
or she's specialized in cute voices?


I don't know. But she did voice Alphonse Elric. She could do various types of voices, maybe?
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.