First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Edit an anime character
5885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
id like to edit Kurapika...
i want him to be more masculine
coz his feminine personality really irritates me sometimes
and i hate it everytime he's mistaken as a FEMALE.
OUCH!
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
shinji should hv more courage!!!!
60944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

sheininh wrote:

id like to edit Kurapika...
i want him to be more masculine
coz his feminine personality really irritates me sometimes
and i hate it everytime he's mistaken as a FEMALE.
OUCH!


Okay, before they close this down here's my 2cents. Kurapika may look pretty enough to be a girl but his personality is in no way feminine. Nor is the way he moves. If the anime is not enough to convince you, go read the manga. You'll see what I mean.

446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / mayfield
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

harukohaha wrote:


sheininh wrote:

id like to edit Kurapika...
i want him to be more masculine
coz his feminine personality really irritates me sometimes
and i hate it everytime he's mistaken as a FEMALE.
OUCH!


Okay, before they close this down here's my 2cents. Kurapika may look pretty enough to be a girl but his personality is in no way feminine. Nor is the way he moves. If the anime is not enough to convince you, go read the manga. You'll see what I mean.



Who is he again?

anyway, i say make Naruto more mature and less pissy about sasuke, and sasuke is too white
86219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
US
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
I find it amusing how some people go look up old threads like this one just to report it.

Anyways, I would edit Ichigo to be stronger or something. I get pissed most of the time when he get his ass kicked everytime, especially when it's by the same freaking person.
60944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

LMDTD wrote:


harukohaha wrote:


sheininh wrote:

id like to edit Kurapika...
i want him to be more masculine
coz his feminine personality really irritates me sometimes
and i hate it everytime he's mistaken as a FEMALE.
OUCH!


Okay, before they close this down here's my 2cents. Kurapika may look pretty enough to be a girl but his personality is in no way feminine. Nor is the way he moves. If the anime is not enough to convince you, go read the manga. You'll see what I mean.



Who is he again?

anyway, i say make Naruto more mature and less pissy about sasuke, and sasuke is too white


Kurapika is the pretty blonde dude in HunterxHunter. HxH fans think Masashi patterned Sasuke after him (red eyes, clan killed, revenge) except Sasuke sold out. Oh, and of course their personalities differ.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

harukohaha wrote:


LMDTD wrote:


harukohaha wrote:


sheininh wrote:

id like to edit Kurapika...
i want him to be more masculine
coz his feminine personality really irritates me sometimes
and i hate it everytime he's mistaken as a FEMALE.
OUCH!


Okay, before they close this down here's my 2cents. Kurapika may look pretty enough to be a girl but his personality is in no way feminine. Nor is the way he moves. If the anime is not enough to convince you, go read the manga. You'll see what I mean.



Who is he again?

anyway, i say make Naruto more mature and less pissy about sasuke, and sasuke is too white


Kurapika is the pretty blonde dude in HunterxHunter. HxH fans think Masashi patterned Sasuke after him (red eyes, clan killed, revenge) except Sasuke sold out. Oh, and of course their personalities differ.
harukohaha:8103586


Naruto was probably based off of Sailor Moon. Gender changed and different hair cut.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bucharest
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
I would like to make Naruto more cool
Posted 1/11/08
i'd personally...like to see lots of anime girls that have
long hair...to have short ones :o
but idk...maybe they'd look ugly.
like kagami from lucky star!
60944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:

i'd personally...like to see lots of anime girls that have
long hair...to have short ones :o
but idk...maybe they'd look ugly.
like kagami from lucky star!


Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne) has short hair. And she's way way kakkoi though she doesn't fight or anything like that.
Posted 1/11/08
I would make a lot of the anime womans boobs a bit smaller. Some are just like, bigger than their heads...
Posted 1/11/08

harukohaha wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:

i'd personally...like to see lots of anime girls that have
long hair...to have short ones :o
but idk...maybe they'd look ugly.
like kagami from lucky star!


Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne) has short hair. And she's way way kakkoi though she doesn't fight or anything like that.


i've never watched that one...
well like...in elfen lied lucy had her hair short and long!
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

liwancito wrote:

...this.is pointless...right??

°°reported°°


Reported.
12523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
edit hinata hair grow longer lol
606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hiding in your cl...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Give Naruto better clothes and change his attitude
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.