First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What do u think about Hebe And Calvin Chen ? (A)
Posted 12/28/07
I like hebe and calvin togeheter more Mike he beuase mike and rainie are soo cute togeheter =)
Posted 12/28/07
i would really like calvin to just be with himself or with the rest of fahrenheit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reasonS.

it makes me jealous... lol

hmmm i don't really see him as a couple with anyone...

hebe is too pretty...

can she be please paired with someone else?!!.. *cries*

hmm...

i want calvin for myself... although hes 27... isnt he?

umm so yeah..


calvin with no one!
Posted 12/28/07
he is 28 i think ,
5643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
hmm can't say...they have to act in a drama^^
10041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
that would be interesting, but yea calvin not really w/ hebe..
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / middle of nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
HE got to see that

dont know for sure they should act in a drama together
7222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
calvin doesnt really suit with hebe
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
yeah, they should do a drama together. then i'll c...
39308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
yeah sure..since i dont like him in particular compared to the other 3 members
Posted 12/28/07
i guess they're okay..O_O'' he looks old hahaha
5643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

chocuqueen wrote:

i guess they're okay..O_O'' he looks old hahaha


lol why old???he doesn't look really old i think...
Posted 12/28/07

littlecherrylady wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i guess they're okay..O_O'' he looks old hahaha


lol why old???he doesn't look really old i think...



LOL nvm.. i thought u meant the guy in Bulldog fighting drama..not mike he.. like the other guy.. sorry but ya i think they would look okay..my sister knows him though. and my friend.. because they're both in sunshine boys..
5643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

chocuqueen wrote:


littlecherrylady wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i guess they're okay..O_O'' he looks old hahaha


lol why old???he doesn't look really old i think...



LOL nvm.. i thought u meant the guy in Bulldog fighting drama..not mike he.. like the other guy.. sorry but ya i think they would look okay..my sister knows him though. and my friend.. because they're both in sunshine boys..


really???don't know...^^
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
I think they look so very cute together.
3358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / In my pants. No,...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
Aww, that'd be cute.
Calvin makes me go ROFL with his cute smile. His lips stretches like, till the sides of his face.
Hebe's gorgeously pretty too.
I'd watch any drama with them together. LOL. <3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.