Post Reply Mod application
Creator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09

:

Types of jobs:


designer:
designs graphics and makes member's request

recruiter:
Invites members to join this group

Games Maker
makes games




Name :
Username :
type of job:
What can u do :
Why do you want to be a mod :
How often can u help out :
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 examples)


Note:
i'm kinda picky when it comes to designers but plz do not worry^^ i'm not mean at all and i really appreciate people who take their time to apply even if they get rejected:)

And
plz try to stay active if you get approved
174818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/8/09
Name :Jasmine
Username :HinataGirlRules
type of job:recruiter:
Invites members to join this group
What can u do :What's best for the group
Why do you want to be a mod :It's Feels Good 2 Be One
How often can u help out : Weekends & Nights
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:N/A
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 exam):N/A
approved
Creator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:

Name :Jasmine
Username :HinataGirlRules
type of job:recruiter:
Invites members to join this group
What can u do :What's best for the group
Why do you want to be a mod :It's Feels Good 2 Be One
How often can u help out : Weekends & Nights
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:N/A
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 exam):N/A


thx for applying n u r approved:) plz try your best to invite more members:)
174818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

sexi-mami wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

Name :Jasmine
Username :HinataGirlRules
type of job:recruiter:
Invites members to join this group
What can u do :What's best for the group
Why do you want to be a mod :It's Feels Good 2 Be One
How often can u help out : Weekends & Nights
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:N/A
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 exam):N/A


thx for applying n u r approved:) plz try your best to invite more members:)


well have of my buddies joined i think let meh check??
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/8/09
Name : - - -
Username : AngelGoddess1997
type of job: Designer
What can u do : Icons, banners, profiles, siggies, avies, basically anything >;D
Why do you want to be a mod : Because. I wana. Improv e my skills <3
How often can u help out : I'm not sure,
CR might be blocked on my computer so you'll need to
send any requests to my emailfor more examples, im in a rush cuz >
[email protected]
And that way i will for sure complete them O:
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]: PhOtOsHoP and picnik when photoshop is unavailable.
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 examples)

Approved
Creator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

Name :Jasmine
Username :HinataGirlRules
type of job:recruiter:
Invites members to join this group
What can u do :What's best for the group
Why do you want to be a mod :It's Feels Good 2 Be One
How often can u help out : Weekends & Nights
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:N/A
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 exam):N/A


thx for applying n u r approved:) plz try your best to invite more members:)


well have of my buddies joined i think let meh check??


sorry it took soo long to reply>< i had sum problems with mi computer>< i think its showing now tht u r a mod:)
Creator
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my dream(sleep...
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Name : - - -
Username : AngelGoddess1997
type of job: Designer
What can u do : Icons, banners, profiles, siggies, avies, basically anything >;D
Why do you want to be a mod : Because. I wana. Improv e my skills <3
How often can u help out : I'm not sure,
CR might be blocked on my computer so you'll need to
send any requests to my emailfor more examples, im in a rush cuz >
[email protected]
And that way i will for sure complete them O:
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]: PhOtOsHoP and picnik when photoshop is unavailable.
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 examples)


u r approvedxD i luv ur worksxD n okies i send u thru email. n ask me for mi e-mail if u need it:)
174818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

sexi-mami wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:


sexi-mami wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

Name :Jasmine
Username :HinataGirlRules
type of job:recruiter:
Invites members to join this group
What can u do :What's best for the group
Why do you want to be a mod :It's Feels Good 2 Be One
How often can u help out : Weekends & Nights
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:N/A
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 exam):N/A


thx for applying n u r approved:) plz try your best to invite more members:)


well have of my buddies joined i think let meh check??


sorry it took soo long to reply>< i had sum problems with mi computer>< i think its showing now tht u r a mod:)


oh okies thxs
Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

sexi-mami wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Name : - - -
Username : AngelGoddess1997
type of job: Designer
What can u do : Icons, banners, profiles, siggies, avies, basically anything >;D
Why do you want to be a mod : Because. I wana. Improv e my skills <3
How often can u help out : I'm not sure,
CR might be blocked on my computer so you'll need to
send any requests to my emailfor more examples, im in a rush cuz >
[email protected]
And that way i will for sure complete them O:
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]: PhOtOsHoP and picnik when photoshop is unavailable.
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 examples)


u r approvedxD i luv ur worksxD n okies i send u thru email. n ask me for mi e-mail if u need it:)


cool! thanks ^^ my email is: [email protected] (NEW)


Posted 2/3/10



Name :Syidee
Username :Darkwing15
type of job:Designer
What can u do : avatar,banner, icon
Why do you want to be a mod : because i want to help this group
How often can u help out : anytime that you need me
Program u use[only if u r applying to b a designer]:gimp
Examples[only if u r applying to b a designer]:(Minimum 3 examples)
You must be logged in to post.