First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sand Village
Jonin
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
not him to,

*ink blot tracing technique*

*an ink attach to the uniform of Sasori. . .*

(you might get away but we could trace you. . .)

*blink away and report to the hokage. . .*
Anbu
1494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / on Earth
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
ok sai u said u put a tracking device on sasori correct? so lets go find him.
Jonin
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

timothy-h94 wrote:

ok sai u said u put a tracking device on sasori correct? so lets go find him.


yep, I will lead you would follow, let's go. . .
Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09

emotakoh wrote:


timothy-h94 wrote:

ok sai u said u put a tracking device on sasori correct? so lets go find him.


yep, I will lead you would follow, let's go. . .


Sasori And Deidara Apear right front of both of you
Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09

timothy-h94 wrote:

ok sai u said u put a tracking device on sasori correct? so lets go find him.


Sasori And Deidara Apear right front of both of you
Jonin
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
that's them choujo gigga, *draw two lion and attack both of them while drawing another snake that would entangle them*

Anbu Leader
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

emotakoh wrote:

that's them choujo gigga, *draw two lion and attack both of them while drawing another snake that would entangle them*



Sasori And Deidara: *They Can't Move*
Jonin
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


emotakoh wrote:

that's them choujo gigga, *draw two lion and attack both of them while drawing another snake that would entangle them*



Sasori And Deidara: *They Can't Move*


now Kakashi do your thing while they can not move, I will entangle them until I can. . .

*concentrating on the technique*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.