Created by iSaRcAsTiCmAn_
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whats your favorite anime?
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..........just as...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
There the all of the answers match the question.
Posted 8/2/09
Wrong section. Out of those 5 though i'd pick DN.
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
umm..Naruto
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
None
Poll Section
Watch more anime than staying in a cave -_-
Posted 8/2/09
D.Gray-man
07 ghost
ouran high school host club
pandora hearts
43294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / America, Iowa
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Man I couldn't pick a favorite. But if its just the ones in that list, then I'd say Bleach, most of those i've only seen in manga so it's a small list to me.
65217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Tulsa, OK
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Nothing in the poll above really impresses me. As for my favorites, I have so many to chose from but if I had to pick I would say Haibane Renmei and Gunbuster.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Don't make a poll if it's about something like this.

~reported.
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / places :3
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
wheres Katekyo Hitman Reborn!?
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..........just as...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
don't like
6 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Gotta love Bleach!
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..........just as...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
yep
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:

There the all of the answers match the question.


are u fucking blind?
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..........just as...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

hikobuf wrote:


iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:

There the all of the answers match the question.


are u fucking blind?


well is that a poll????? I didn't think so....hmmp
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09

iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:

There the all of the answers match the question.


are u fucking blind?


well is that a poll????? I didn't think so....hmmp


it doesn't fucking matter.. if it was a poll there would be even more "favorite anime" that which you would have searched by now.. Also you only narrowed it down to five of YOUR favorite anime's. Not even thinking of others..your a 100 years to early to hmmp me try again later.
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ..........just as...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

hikobuf wrote:


iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


iSaRcAsTiCmAn_ wrote:

There the all of the answers match the question.


are u fucking blind?


well is that a poll????? I didn't think so....hmmp


it doesn't fucking matter.. if it was a poll there would be even more "favorite anime" that which you would have searched by now.. Also you only narrowed it down to five of YOUR favorite anime's. Not even thinking of others..your a 100 years to early to hmmp me try again later.


nope one of them meh don't like.........AND PLUS I CAN HMMP ANYONE I WANT 2!!!!~so in face....xP
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.