First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
►...FUN!!◄ answer the RIDDLE
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/21/09
hey junkies
this is another game thread ..
guess the riddle correctly
and be the
RIDDLE FIDDLE JUNKIE



H.O.W. to answer ?

[1] we'll put a bunch of riddles in this post and you can pick the riddle that you can answer

[2] you can answer it by quoting this post with only the riddle you want to answer or just put the corressponding number and question of the riddle and BOLD your answer .

[3] you can answer all the riddles if you want .

[4] the one who can guess one or more riddles correctly / will get more points will be the winner .


here are the riddles ::




[1]
ANSWERED !!




[2]
[
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Okay.... riddle # 1...

it's nothing?

Nothing is better than god, or more evil than the devil. Poor people don't have anything, and the rich people don't need it because they have everything?

Eating nothing is basically like... starving.

And for #3 I have no idea, but I think the last two letters are ER?

lol.
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:

Okay.... riddle # 1...

it's nothing?

Nothing is better than god, or more evil than the devil. Poor people don't have anything, and the rich people don't need it because they have everything?

Eating nothing is basically like... starving.

And for #3 I have no idea, but I think the last two letters are ER?

lol.


Wow that made sense! I am so terrible at riddles :[
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

chibi-ookami wrote:


Allstarhelen115 wrote:

Okay.... riddle # 1...

it's nothing?

Nothing is better than god, or more evil than the devil. Poor people don't have anything, and the rich people don't need it because they have everything?

Eating nothing is basically like... starving.

And for #3 I have no idea, but I think the last two letters are ER?

lol.


Wow that made sense! I am so terrible at riddles :[


Haha, thanks! But what could you expect? xD I'm a grammar and English freak.

Which is what you get from abusive studying lol.
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:

Okay.... riddle # 1...

it's nothing?

Nothing is better than god, or more evil than the devil. Poor people don't have anything, and the rich people don't need it because they have everything?

Eating nothing is basically like... starving.

And for #3 I have no idea, but I think the last two letters are ER?

lol.




clap , clap , clap .. your answer is CORRECT . .wow .. you're a freakin' genius .. now you have the chance to be the RIDDLE FIDDLE JUNKIE .. try to answer more to be the title holder ..

as for the #3 question .. yup . it's ER .. just think about it through ok .?
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 8/3/09 , edited 8/3/09


Lol, thanks, I'll keep thinking >:3
15550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
This is a guess, because I was reading a book, and I stumbled upon this word.....

#3

I think the liquid is tea

so if that is true, thennnn would it be teacher? Because if it's separated then it's tea-ache-er

But I'm not sure...

I love bubble tea though <3
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:

This is a guess, because I was reading a book, and I stumbled upon this word.....

#3

I think the liquid is tea

so if that is true, thennnn would it be teacher? Because if it's separated then it's tea-ache-er

But I'm not sure...

I love bubble tea though <3




yup .. you're correct .. wow .. you guys are good in riddles .. i think i should put more riddles .. hahahah ..

now you gained 1 points !! keep on guessing ok ..
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

Allstarhelen115 wrote:



Lol, thanks, I'll keep thinking >:3




ooh .. i forgot to tell you .. because you answered correctly you gained 1 point .. kepp guessing ..
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sohma residence
Offline
Posted 8/7/09



sooooo haaaaarrrrrrrrdddddddddd
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/7/09


^^ haha .. just keep guessing .. do your best guys ..
JY Random NINJA!
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
o.o i'm too dumb to know the answers to the riddles ><"
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
EHH...RIDDLE #8
an onion? XD idk just guessing xp
JY Alumni
20827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

chibi-ookami wrote:

EHH...RIDDLE #8
an onion? XD idk just guessing xp




are you sure it's riddle # 8 ??
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

seien-hime wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:

EHH...RIDDLE #8
an onion? XD idk just guessing xp




are you sure it's riddle # 8 ??


ah! gomene i meant #7 >///<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.