Created by janggs19
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
do you want dragon ball evolution to have a sequel???
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
Never watched it, I heard it sucks.. so no~ Besides, I want piccolo to be green and they said he's not green in the movie.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
The first movie sucked so much this isn't even funny
Posted 8/13/09
The first one was TERRIBLE


So many differences to the maga and anime

And, It was Just REALLY BAD CASTING

The director Should BURN in hell
Posted 8/13/09
I would rather cut off my own balls then see another shit movie like this come out.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

SilverSinspawn wrote:

The first one was TERRIBLE


So many differences to the maga and anime

And, It was Just REALLY BAD CASTING

The director Should BURN in hell



So many differences to the maga and anime


Maga & anime?

First, spell a bit better.

Also, There was no such a thing that they said that they would follow the anime or manga. They only said that they would follow the legacy of Dragonball. Which clearly is shown in the movie.



And, It was Just REALLY BAD CASTING


If you think that the casting is bad then so what? It's not like your opinion matters to the whole population of people who have watched the movie. Also, this movie is directed to children not to fags who are always sticking to their lovely dovely anime and manga from DragonBall



The director Should BURN in hell


Actually, I think you should staple your mouth shut about hell or not. I think you're the one who's damn annoyingly narrow-minded, and full with weeabo's shit. Care to kindly shut the fuck up?
Posted 8/13/09
I haven't seen the first one yet... but going by what the majority of people have said (that it sucks) then I doubt we'd want another movie sucking aswell.
Posted 8/13/09

Baka-God wrote:


SilverSinspawn wrote:

The first one was TERRIBLE


So many differences to the maga and anime

And, It was Just REALLY BAD CASTING

The director Should BURN in hell



So many differences to the maga and anime


Maga & anime?

First, spell a bit better.

Also, There was no such a thing that they said that they would follow the anime or manga. They only said that they would follow the legacy of Dragonball. Which clearly is shown in the movie.



And, It was Just REALLY BAD CASTING


If you think that the casting is bad then so what? It's not like your opinion matters to the whole population of people who have watched the movie. Also, this movie is directed to children not to fags who are always sticking to their lovely dovely anime and manga from DragonBall



The director Should BURN in hell


Actually, I think you should staple your mouth shut about hell or not. I think you're the one who's damn annoyingly narrow-minded, and full with weeabo's shit. Care to kindly shut the fuck up?


First of All, Its called a typo
it happens to the best of us
it would probably happen to you too

Secondly,I AM LEGALLY A CHILD

and third,i could give you A Shitload of Inconsitencies between DB and DBE
If they were going to make it this inconsitent,they shouldnt have used the name DRAGON BALL
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

SilverSinspawn wrote:



First of All, Its called a typo
it happens to the best of us
it would probably happen to you too

Secondly,I AM LEGALLY A CHILD

and third,i could give you A Shitload of Inconsitencies between DB and DBE
If they were going to make it this inconsitent,they shouldnt have used the name DRAGON BALL


Like I mentioned, the movie is based on the -->LEGACY <--- of Dragonball. Nothing more nothing less. Nobody said that it was based on the actual anime or manga. Also, even if you are a child, as a fellow anime watcher, should you have known that Movies would never base it on an actual anime plot or story. Unless it's Japan, China or any other country in Asia. They would always change things here and there. But, why can't people not be open minded and not care about what is different with movie and Anime? It's not like that they are disgracing the anime or manga. I have watched way and way more Drama's based on an anime. I can give you a load of drama's which sucked more as this movie

If you don't like it then oke. Sure, I would accept that. But, now are you shitting about the casting, creator and the movie itself?

Man, you are sick in your mind.

Yes, there's a lot of sarcasm in this texts, but the most of it is true.
Posted 8/15/09
Okay, Point taken

Well,sorry then

But,you would have to agree, they could have done ALOT better?
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
no sequel I would like a remake something that would at least do the source material justice.
2902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in indi...
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
no way....
please spare us....
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth Currently
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
dbz is well there isnt a word for how much it sucks if i was the director i would be embarassed but i wouldnt have directed such a disaster
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.