Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Super Junior Breaking Up
Member
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/09


Don't be on the safe said yet :(

Think about Kibum, he's been parted from Super Junior for quite awhile now, staying in the States and not participating in the Third Album

and the way Heechul's been acting... and all the DBSK commotion...Some even say Lee Soo Man has gone MAD!
23919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
It's just a rumour guys so don't believe it unless they say from themselves. SME really got lots of issues need to be settle. So, just believe SUJU not the worthless news.
Member
1357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / SHINee wORLd~~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
YAH! so true sasuke_syamira93!
SUJU hyungs!
are strong!
fighting!
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
96
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
I dont get it.....Everyone has breaking up threats 2pm, DBDK and now Super Junior......i wonder whats really going on????
38078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
TannerB stop double posting and I mean that to everyone else who is double posting. If you like your rock shit I suggest you go back to your group and discuss their =.= . Another thing "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it".

Wrong section (super junior section)
Outdated

useless crap =.= you don't even have a reliable source to keep this thread up to par, lol a Chinese tv says it all =.= my ass.
38078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

TannerB wrote:


A-M-Y-R-E-M-I-X wrote:


TannerB

Why do you have to keep typing incorrectly?

Goddamn I can't read anything you type!

Before I say anything:
That was a lame comeback.
~~~

Kid, you've brought up like 100 more post with your useless rants.
Get over yourself.

This site practically revolves around asian culture, which includes MUSIC. Kids like boybands, get over it or are you just to close-minded to admit it? It's not like all of the sudden they're gonna wake up saying "Oh! Tanner B's music is SO much better. Maybe I should start listening to music that was 20 years ago!"
Face it, kids keep up with today's music.
I find it really pathetic how you actually clicked onto the topic and type bullshit when you could have listened to your Queen.

I like Queen and all,so I'm not going to diss them, but I'd much rather report you to a mod for being such a dumbass.
You've practically have been flaming over members and insulted music.
And no, do not type:
"THESE ASIAN POP SINGERS ARE THE ONES INSULTING MUSIC, WAH WAH WAH"

You're embarrassing yourself, and if you keep doing that I'll be happy to report you.


Reporting me seems like a serious threat, because I really care about being on this site. Seriously, I only come back here to respond to people's posts since they quote me. I barely even come on here anymore!

50 bucks says that they'll move on and listen to different music, look back on their taste now and laugh about it.

I remember close to 3 years ago I like bands like MCR and Fall Out Boy for some strange reason, I moved on. People move on, they won't be into this forever like they say they will. I know that I won't be into this genre forever, only time can tell though. Who knows? Maybe I will be. Age and maturity can be relative to musical taste.



Its called ignoring something you ignorant little prick .__. if someone quotes you , Their is a choice other then a reply. Ignore it. self conceited idiot .__. Another thing I like to recall just because its Internet still doesn't mean you cannot have the etiquette to type and reply appropriately. 50 bucks you say that they will listen to different music? aren't you confident show me a reliable survey of a census of people who still enjoy their genre of music .__. thats approved internationally , As stated from other users, your in a Asian pop culture site. What do you expect?


733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Jendell
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

Shohee wrote:


TannerB wrote:


A-M-Y-R-E-M-I-X wrote:


TannerB

Why do you have to keep typing incorrectly?

Goddamn I can't read anything you type!

Before I say anything:
That was a lame comeback.
~~~

Kid, you've brought up like 100 more post with your useless rants.
Get over yourself.

This site practically revolves around asian culture, which includes MUSIC. Kids like boybands, get over it or are you just to close-minded to admit it? It's not like all of the sudden they're gonna wake up saying "Oh! Tanner B's music is SO much better. Maybe I should start listening to music that was 20 years ago!"
Face it, kids keep up with today's music.
I find it really pathetic how you actually clicked onto the topic and type bullshit when you could have listened to your Queen.

I like Queen and all,so I'm not going to diss them, but I'd much rather report you to a mod for being such a dumbass.
You've practically have been flaming over members and insulted music.
And no, do not type:
"THESE ASIAN POP SINGERS ARE THE ONES INSULTING MUSIC, WAH WAH WAH"

You're embarrassing yourself, and if you keep doing that I'll be happy to report you.


Reporting me seems like a serious threat, because I really care about being on this site. Seriously, I only come back here to respond to people's posts since they quote me. I barely even come on here anymore!

50 bucks says that they'll move on and listen to different music, look back on their taste now and laugh about it.

I remember close to 3 years ago I like bands like MCR and Fall Out Boy for some strange reason, I moved on. People move on, they won't be into this forever like they say they will. I know that I won't be into this genre forever, only time can tell though. Who knows? Maybe I will be. Age and maturity can be relative to musical taste.



Its called ignoring something you ignorant little prick .__. if someone quotes you , Their is a choice other then a reply. Ignore it. self conceited idiot .__. Another thing I like to recall just because its Internet still doesn't mean you cannot have the etiquette to type and reply appropriately. 50 bucks you say that they will listen to different music? aren't you confident show me a reliable survey of a census of people who still enjoy their genre of music .__. thats approved internationally , As stated from other users, your in a Asian pop culture site. What do you expect?




I originally joined this for some anime discussion

Then I saw the idiots here and I couldn't resist trolling

Member
31374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
^ If you're here for anime discussion, why are you in the music section


On topic: Hope its not true ~
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / England - しかし、私は日...
Offline
Posted 11/18/09
I hope not....:S
:'(

I'll actually cry
Member
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 11/18/09
Well guys this is actually REALLY old, I don't think they're breaking up.
Super Juni ~OR xD
Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


x_Twilight_x wrote:


TannerB wrote:

I don't care if they break up, they sucked anyway.


WTF?!

THEY SUCK?!

FYI, THEY HAVE TALENT!


GO POST CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE SOMEONE WILL CARE


Actually, the following have talent




who the heck are those people?

they look like they are possessed!!!!!

not a bit like sj

they are like angels


Actually, the 1st picture is of the Band Queen

the 2nd one is of Jimi Hendrix

both of them have revolutionized the music industry and have for the most part, changed the music world forever.


yeah right........

they changed the music world because of their "possessed singing"

can they sing while dancing?

what the word i'm looking for.............NO!!!!!!!!!!
Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

Shohee wrote:


TannerB wrote:


A-M-Y-R-E-M-I-X wrote:


TannerB

Why do you have to keep typing incorrectly?

Goddamn I can't read anything you type!

Before I say anything:
That was a lame comeback.
~~~

Kid, you've brought up like 100 more post with your useless rants.
Get over yourself.

This site practically revolves around asian culture, which includes MUSIC. Kids like boybands, get over it or are you just to close-minded to admit it? It's not like all of the sudden they're gonna wake up saying "Oh! Tanner B's music is SO much better. Maybe I should start listening to music that was 20 years ago!"
Face it, kids keep up with today's music.
I find it really pathetic how you actually clicked onto the topic and type bullshit when you could have listened to your Queen.

I like Queen and all,so I'm not going to diss them, but I'd much rather report you to a mod for being such a dumbass.
You've practically have been flaming over members and insulted music.
And no, do not type:
"THESE ASIAN POP SINGERS ARE THE ONES INSULTING MUSIC, WAH WAH WAH"

You're embarrassing yourself, and if you keep doing that I'll be happy to report you.


Reporting me seems like a serious threat, because I really care about being on this site. Seriously, I only come back here to respond to people's posts since they quote me. I barely even come on here anymore!

50 bucks says that they'll move on and listen to different music, look back on their taste now and laugh about it.

I remember close to 3 years ago I like bands like MCR and Fall Out Boy for some strange reason, I moved on. People move on, they won't be into this forever like they say they will. I know that I won't be into this genre forever, only time can tell though. Who knows? Maybe I will be. Age and maturity can be relative to musical taste.



Its called ignoring something you ignorant little prick .__. if someone quotes you , Their is a choice other then a reply. Ignore it. self conceited idiot .__. Another thing I like to recall just because its Internet still doesn't mean you cannot have the etiquette to type and reply appropriately. 50 bucks you say that they will listen to different music? aren't you confident show me a reliable survey of a census of people who still enjoy their genre of music .__. thats approved internationally , As stated from other users, your in a Asian pop culture site. What do you expect?




PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR HEAVEN"S SAKE....................

DON'T KEEP ON EMBARASSING YOURSELF ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Jendell
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


x_Twilight_x wrote:


TannerB wrote:

I don't care if they break up, they sucked anyway.


WTF?!

THEY SUCK?!

FYI, THEY HAVE TALENT!


GO POST CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE SOMEONE WILL CARE


Actually, the following have talent




who the heck are those people?

they look like they are possessed!!!!!

not a bit like sj

they are like angels


Actually, the 1st picture is of the Band Queen

the 2nd one is of Jimi Hendrix

both of them have revolutionized the music industry and have for the most part, changed the music world forever.


yeah right........

they changed the music world because of their "possessed singing"

can they sing while dancing?

what the word i'm looking for.............NO!!!!!!!!!!


Actually, Freddie Mercury can

You Koreaboo's are so fun to piss off :D
Member
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/20/09

TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


x_Twilight_x wrote:


TannerB wrote:

I don't care if they break up, they sucked anyway.


WTF?!

THEY SUCK?!

FYI, THEY HAVE TALENT!


GO POST CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE SOMEONE WILL CARE


Actually, the following have talent




who the heck are those people?

they look like they are possessed!!!!!

not a bit like sj

they are like angels


Actually, the 1st picture is of the Band Queen

the 2nd one is of Jimi Hendrix

both of them have revolutionized the music industry and have for the most part, changed the music world forever.


yeah right........

they changed the music world because of their "possessed singing"

can they sing while dancing?

what the word i'm looking for.............NO!!!!!!!!!!


Actually, Freddie Mercury can

You Koreaboo's are so fun to piss off :D


maybe we are pissed off

but you...........

you're an asshole

you're music sucks

i think you're crazy but WTF!!!!
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Jendell
Offline
Posted 11/20/09

jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


jeshelle05 wrote:


TannerB wrote:


x_Twilight_x wrote:


TannerB wrote:

I don't care if they break up, they sucked anyway.


WTF?!

THEY SUCK?!

FYI, THEY HAVE TALENT!


GO POST CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE SOMEONE WILL CARE


Actually, the following have talent




who the heck are those people?

they look like they are possessed!!!!!

not a bit like sj

they are like angels


Actually, the 1st picture is of the Band Queen

the 2nd one is of Jimi Hendrix

both of them have revolutionized the music industry and have for the most part, changed the music world forever.


yeah right........

they changed the music world because of their "possessed singing"

can they sing while dancing?

what the word i'm looking for.............NO!!!!!!!!!!


Actually, Freddie Mercury can

You Koreaboo's are so fun to piss off :D


maybe we are pissed off

but you...........

you're an asshole

you're music sucks

i think you're crazy but WTF!!!!


Seriously, listen to "Black Diamond" by KISS or "Creatures of the Night" if you're more into the heavy-metal genre

>>You're music...

Learn Grammar by the way
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.