where to watch DC?
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:

Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!


I know right! I always watch at www.detectiveconan.ws. Now they're asking for money too. T^T
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!


I know right! I always watch at www.detectiveconan.ws. Now they're asking for money too. T^T


I totally agree !!! I noticed their(DC.ws) Player is always the same !
so i thought it should be from a site like My space or Imeem but i can't Find it !!!!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!


I know right! I always watch at www.detectiveconan.ws. Now they're asking for money too. T^T


I totally agree !!! I noticed their(DC.ws) Player is always the same !
so i thought it should be from a site like My space or Imeem but i can't Find it !!!!


*sighs*

I guess we should buy premium membership to watch.

*sighs heavily*
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!


I know right! I always watch at www.detectiveconan.ws. Now they're asking for money too. T^T


I totally agree !!! I noticed their(DC.ws) Player is always the same !
so i thought it should be from a site like My space or Imeem but i can't Find it !!!!


*sighs*

I guess we should buy premium membership to watch.

*sighs heavily*


Uhhh!!! but its so ex!!!!!!!! 5$$ Per month!!!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09

th-Muffin wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

Heys peeps ! any idea where to watch DC?
Detectiveconan.ws has to pay now !!!
and Detectiveconan.us Has to pay too !!!!

Any ideas?!


I know right! I always watch at www.detectiveconan.ws. Now they're asking for money too. T^T


I totally agree !!! I noticed their(DC.ws) Player is always the same !
so i thought it should be from a site like My space or Imeem but i can't Find it !!!!


*sighs*

I guess we should buy premium membership to watch.

*sighs heavily*


Uhhh!!! but its so ex!!!!!!!! 5$$ Per month!!!


I suggest you wait for episodes to pile up. At least 30 episodes. Then you buy membership to watch. That's only if you're at episode 530+. The series is ongoing, so, that's what I would do at the moment. T^T

But still...$5...per month..
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
DetectiveConan.WS is going through a financial hardship. The Premium site is not a requirement to watch, but it does eventually help get the free site back online. The CPALead based survey-ad provides additional funding to the website, allowing us to get our free servers back online as soon as possible. for $5.00 per month, you get all the subbed episodes, movies, ovas, live actions, and soon we'll get the manga up so you can watch and read all in the same place.You also get a bunch of features. We're working on re-compiling a feature list.

Premium membership is NOT required though.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

heathman wrote:

DetectiveConan.WS is going through a financial hardship. The Premium site is not a requirement to watch, but it does eventually help get the free site back online. The CPALead based survey-ad provides additional funding to the website, allowing us to get our free servers back online as soon as possible. for $5.00 per month, you get all the subbed episodes, movies, ovas, live actions, and soon we'll get the manga up so you can watch and read all in the same place.You also get a bunch of features. We're working on re-compiling a feature list.

Premium membership is NOT required though.


I just visited the site, and looking at your name, you must be the owner. So how long will it take for the site to be free again?
Posted 8/27/09
youtube.com
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
DetectiveConan.WS's free episodes are back up. It takes a survey for you to watch then you get 6 hours without having to do one again. They are in High Quality, don't use MegaVideo anymore and All Subbed episodes, Movies, OVAs are available including DC vs Lupin III Special. If you have problems with surveys you can talk to me on Chatango as "Heathman" or on here. But I don't check this very often.
Member
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
I HAVE ONE THAT'S FREE!!!!!!
animecrazy.netthey ahve episodes 1-545 already.546 too,but the subs are in Chinese.
watchanimenow.comalso works,but the epis come out later
You must be logged in to post.