Created by mikaela10
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Ikuto left do u still have for amuto ? (If not who do u think gonna happen)
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09
Isn't chapter 44 going to be the last chapter of the series? o_O
And I heard that Ikuto comes back in the last chapter -_-
Posted 8/4/09
AMUTO FTW <3
even though ikuto left he kissed her cheek and after ikuto went away, the last page showed amu with a lignering smile, waiting for ikuto to return :D
yay amutooo
read chapter 43 ^^
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09

mikaela10 wrote:

perhaps maybe they will root for there fans but what if like there more tadse fans than amuto fans in the world like crunchyroll 100% there are more amuto fans but what if outside crunchyroll there more tadse fans like more tadse fans send fan mail more to peach pit than amuto fans saying they want tadse and amu and that ikuto and amu is so B.S


dude, theres no way in hell that there would be more tadamu fans than amuto ones. Im not trying to be mean, im being honest. It's pretty obvious and not just on cr. Mostly everyone loves the bad boy in every anime, and as cliche as that is, peach-pit knows and listens so they can make money
Member
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A place~
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
nahh , amu will probably be like omg stay with me i love you blah blah blah so ikuto would be like ok i won't leave anymore.... maybe not like tat but sumthing along the lines
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

gamergurl21 wrote:


mikaela10 wrote:

perhaps maybe they will root for there fans but what if like there more tadse fans than amuto fans in the world like crunchyroll 100% there are more amuto fans but what if outside crunchyroll there more tadse fans like more tadse fans send fan mail more to peach pit than amuto fans saying they want tadse and amu and that ikuto and amu is so B.S


dude, theres no way in hell that there would be more tadamu fans than amuto ones. Im not trying to be mean, im being honest. It's pretty obvious and not just on cr. Mostly everyone loves the bad boy in every anime, and as cliche as that is, peach-pit knows and listens so they can make money


yeah but still no matter wher i go in real life i only meet tadamu fans nothing which kinda gets me thinking
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

mikaela10 wrote:

not to be so negitive to point out the wrost yes in the manga ikuto kissed amu on cheek and u guys are excited cause they are gonna end up together .... maybe but guys dont seem to realiz IKUTO LEFT AND PREHAPS NEVER COMING BACK HE OUT OF THE ANIME/MANGA try to see from my point of viwe like KAIRI TOLD AMU HE LOVED HER AND LEFT TOO SINCE THEN THEY HAVE ONLY SEEN EACH OTHER ONCE plus amu is left with TADSE so TADSE FANS STILL GOT A CHANCE OF WINNING SO DONT GET UR HOPES UP guys try to understand me wont guys at least realiz that u would miss ikuto cause he LEFT (im not a tadse fan just a sad amuto fan) So post up what u think is gonna happen at the ending.


oh yeah sorry when i ment do u still left for amuto i ment do u still have HOPE for amuto
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
tadamu fans are quiet lately wonder what happen to them in cr
Posted 8/6/09
For me that opinion is a lil bit rude cuz its kinda make amuto fans feeling down with the words saying 'Ikuto will NEVER come back',,,and Ikuto will come back after he found he dad[Aruto]


P.S I don't want SC end that fast D:!!!!
Member
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
Chapter 44's the last chapter, of course he's coming back. -.- Does there even need to be a debate? Did you read the caption of the front cover? There was an uproar with Shugo Chara fans in Japan because of Ikuto saying he was leaving. -.-

And it's better he leaves, because he needs to find Aruto. When Amu's older he'll come back for her and she'll be ready to date him.
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
you know what? i think ikuto will be back. maybe the next chappie will be talkin about when they're oledi a few years old or when amu's in junior high school oledi n at that time ikuto's back or sumtin.

why? coz shugo chara's ending is so damn predictable =-="

i actually oledi predicted that tadase will let go of amu n amu n ikuto will be together but ikuto'll left amu from lyk... chapter 39 or chapter 40. it was actually just my imagination but you know what? it came true >3<~ so i believe even SC's ending shud be predictable.

in conclusion: it'll be an amuto and a happy ending. trust me.
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

mikaela10 wrote:

tadamu fans are quiet lately wonder what happen to them in cr


just me guessing... but i think the tadamu fans are settling down since they know tadamu pairing is impossible to be the ending, esp since chappie 42 when tadase let go of amu.

so i think they're keeping their mouths shut for now and act as if nothing happened.
[which is good for me coz sometimes i got irritated by some over-aggresive tadamu fans who're stubborn enough to say tadamu will be the ending of SC and saying the amuto fans are bashers bla bla bla which i found actually not true coz i've never seen any amuto ppel offend tadase anymore but some tadamu fans just wanted to point their fingers at the amuto fans. so yeah.]
Posted 8/6/09

mikaela10 wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


mikaela10 wrote:

perhaps maybe they will root for there fans but what if like there more tadse fans than amuto fans in the world like crunchyroll 100% there are more amuto fans but what if outside crunchyroll there more tadse fans like more tadse fans send fan mail more to peach pit than amuto fans saying they want tadse and amu and that ikuto and amu is so B.S


dude, theres no way in hell that there would be more tadamu fans than amuto ones. Im not trying to be mean, im being honest. It's pretty obvious and not just on cr. Mostly everyone loves the bad boy in every anime, and as cliche as that is, peach-pit knows and listens so they can make money


yeah but still no matter wher i go in real life i only meet tadamu fans nothing which kinda gets me thinking


haha bad luck XD
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

trumpace wrote:


mikaela10 wrote:

tadamu fans are quiet lately wonder what happen to them in cr


just me guessing... but i think the tadamu fans are settling down since they know tadamu pairing is impossible to be the ending, esp since chappie 42 when tadase let go of amu.

so i think they're keeping their mouths shut for now and act as if nothing happened.
[which is good for me coz sometimes i got irritated by some over-aggresive tadamu fans who're stubborn enough to say tadamu will be the ending of SC and saying the amuto fans are bashers bla bla bla which i found actually not true coz i've never seen any amuto ppel offend tadase anymore but some tadamu fans just wanted to point their fingers at the amuto fans. so yeah.]


yeah i expect for them to be fighting for tadse after the kiss and come up excuses but yeah the first season there were alot of amuto vs tadamu fans weird....i kinda miss that
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
weird..............
Member
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
i wonder who put in the pole that he or she still have hope for tadamu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.