First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Please enjoy anything here. Fighting, talking, ect ect ect...
Posted 8/4/09
Raven : -walks into a clearing and scuffs her foot on the ground lissioning to its echo using 'echo location to see everything-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09
Aii was seated in a tree, dressed as Reiko. Might as well look for some creatures... She put the rose in her hair and jumped down.
Posted 8/4/09
Raven: -when she hears where everything is she starts walkng again-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Aii walked to an openning in the forest. Hmmmm no trees... She kept on until she heard footsteps. Thank you forest... Aii placed herself by a tree, waatching, hoping whoever it was would cross her path.
Posted 8/4/09

Poet_N3 wrote:

Aii walked to an openning in the forest. Hmmmm no trees... She kept on until she heard footsteps. Thank you forest... Aii placed herself by a tree, waatching, hoping whoever it was would cross her path.


Raven: -pauses and scuff her foot on the ground and looks around blindly before walking again-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09


Aii pulled her bow out.
One shot is all i need...
She aimed at the creature, taking in one quiet breathe, then releasing it the arrow.
Posted 8/4/09

Poet_N3 wrote:



Aii pulled her bow out.
One shot is all i need...
She aimed at the creature, taking in one quiet breathe, then releasing it the arrow.


Raven: -stops hearing a whisling sound and trys to figure ouut was it was till the arrow hit her in her sholder buring itself deep. i cry out in pain and fall to the ground-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09


Damn! Missed.
Aii readied another arrow. She felt a gust of wind lift her hair.
Well this isn't good....
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Lamia Lucias could smell blood and that scent was loud, growing up with vampires had given her this ability, to smell blood. She hungered, desired the taste but did not need it to survive as she moved throughout the forest, looking for the source of which this blood had come.
Posted 8/4/09

Aii readied another arrow. She felt a gust of wind lift her hair.
Well this isn't good....

Raven: -moans a sits up gripping the arrow and tugs on it to try an pull it out-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Raven: -moans a sits up gripping the arrow and tugs on it to try an pull it out-


Aii quickly hid her bow and arrows. She ran to the creture she had shot, acting innocent. O my... Here let me help you.
Reiko time...
Posted 8/4/09

Poet_N3 wrote:


LamiaZlogonje wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Raven: -moans a sits up gripping the arrow and tugs on it to try an pull it out-


Aii quickly hid her bow and arrows. She ran to the creture she had shot, acting innocent. O my... Here let me help you.
Reiko time...


Raven: -smells ur sent comeing off the Arrow and scuts back snarling flashing m fangs at u-
Creator
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Raven: -smells ur sent comeing off the Arrow and scuts back snarling flashing m fangs at u-


Aii swore under her breathe, then jerked the arrow out of the creatures arm. Fine, die for all i care.
She turned and walked back to her weapon.
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09

Poet_N3 wrote:


MoonLitNight132 wrote:

Raven: -smells ur sent comeing off the Arrow and scuts back snarling flashing m fangs at u-


Aii swore under her breathe, then jerked the arrow out of the creatures arm. Fine, die for all i care.
She turned and walked back to her weapon.


Raven :-gasp in pain when u yank it out and rolls onto my side moaning as blood poors from the hole-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.