First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod sign up application
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

Mr_perfect_ wrote:


YumeChanx3 wrote:


Mr_perfect_ wrote:


YumeChanx3 wrote:


Mr_perfect_ wrote:

Name: Max
Username: Mr_Perfect_
How long are u usually on cr? every day exept exams week
Why do you want to sign up for this position? I want ot help with anything
Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.) yes
How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here? well i don't know


Will Chu Be Active ?


Yes I will be!!!


ok let me ask miss annie. ^-~


Ok ! Tell me when you know!


kay kays! :D~ ur qualified ^_^

Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

candeefreak wrote:

Name: Candee

Username: candeefreak

How long are u usually on cr? Mostly everyday.

Why do you want to sign up for this position? Same reason as Yumee. :]

Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.) Yesh. (:

How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here? As much time as I can. :]




i thought u signed up already? XD~ anyways u dont have to sign up again, some stupid person redid sum settings i think?

but ur qualified
Muffins <3
17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09 , edited 12/14/09


Nope I never did. o_o but YAY IM A MOD <33
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

candeefreak wrote:



Nope I never did. o_o but YAY IM A MOD <33



Lols weirdd but okays! congradulations~~ XD
Posted 12/19/09
Yayyy. ;D
im Light-Chii's muffin. <33 :3
Muffins <3
17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
Me too!! : D But I like cupcakes more. o_o
Posted 12/19/09
haha. 8D
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
hahaas~ funny XDD
Posted 12/19/09
can we open teh request avii forum thing? :3
cuz i want to make aviis. o3o
Muffins <3
17067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09
Its open noww.... owo I posted a request on there. o-o
Posted 12/21/09
im going to open a Shoppe. <3 ;D
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 1/11/10
Name:May(realname)Mio-chan or just Mio(nicknames)
Username: username3235689
How long are u usually on cr? mostly 4 days of the 7 i am on or 5.
Why do you want to sign up for this position?Cause i wanna be a mod and help groups :] XD
Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.)TOTALLY!I AM ACTIVE EVEN AT MEH ACC!
How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here?Alot like when i am on


QUALIFIeD as OceanLight's Muffin <3 (;
Posted 1/10/10 , edited 1/11/10
Name:
-Yukina-sama

Username:
-xXikyumaiXx

How long are u usually on cr?
-Long as possible

Why do you want to sign up for this position?
-I admired this group
-I'm enjoying to be part of CR Member

Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.)
-Active enough

How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here?
-Maybe two hours??


QUALIFIeD AS OceanLight's MUFFIN <33 (;
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

username3235689 wrote:

Name:May(realname)Mio-chan or just Mio(nicknames)
Username: username3235689
How long are u usually on cr? mostly 4 days of the 7 i am on or 5.
Why do you want to sign up for this position?Cause i wanna be a mod and help groups :] XD
Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.)TOTALLY!I AM ACTIVE EVEN AT MEH ACC!
How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here?Alot like when i am on


thanks for signing up may! ur qualified (:
Muffins <3
32800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in his arms ≧ω≦
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

xXikyumaiXx wrote:

Name:
-Yukina-sama

Username:
-xXikyumaiXx

How long are u usually on cr?
-Long as possible

Why do you want to sign up for this position?
-I admired this group
-I'm enjoying to be part of CR Member

Will you be active in this group? (like forums, upload pics, etc.)
-Active enough

How much time a day do you think ur gonna spend here?
-Maybe two hours??


sorry i accepted so late D:
buttttt....... UR qualified as my muffin <333
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.