First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Old house
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


...

How do you go through the process of making babies? And is it fun or something? Is it like a game? *innocent smile*

*smiles* You think so? *blush*

And you're not old! Daddy's old! But you're not old! *hugs Rebe*


*hugs back* Your just to innocent~!! *giggles* Thank you Alexi~

*turns red* ......*nervous* W-Well you see.....knowing about it....its for adults.....

*thinks: God I can't belive at my age, I know this stuff....*

I'm an adult so I know how to do this process...even though I haven't done it before ethier...

*scratches head* Ok! Well to put it in childs terms..*makes an ok sigh* *puts a fingure threw the hole* There! *relif relif relif* Thats how you make babys!

*pats his head* Now don't go around doing that or else you are going to make babys!
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:


...

How do you go through the process of making babies? And is it fun or something? Is it like a game? *innocent smile*

*smiles* You think so? *blush*

And you're not old! Daddy's old! But you're not old! *hugs Rebe*


*hugs back* Your just to innocent~!! *giggles* Thank you Alexi~

*turns red* ......*nervous* W-Well you see.....knowing about it....its for adults.....

*thinks: God I can't belive at my age, I know this stuff....*

I'm an adult so I know how to do this process...even though I haven't done it before ethier...

*scratches head* Ok! Well to put it in childs terms..*makes an ok sigh* *puts a fingure threw the hole* There! *relif relif relif* Thats how you make babys!

*pats his head* Now don't go around doing that or else you are going to make babys!


*smiles and giggles*

Adults? Hm....

Uh... So..... That's how you make babies?! *blush*

Would..... Doing that just once be bad?...

>__>

<__<

*makes ok sign and sticks finger through it*

Uwah! I hope I didn't make a baby! Rebe! Rebe! I hope I didn't make a baby!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

*smiles and giggles*

Adults? Hm....

Uh... So..... That's how you make babies?! *blush*

Would..... Doing that just once be bad?...

>__>

<__<

*makes ok sign and sticks finger through it*

Uwah! I hope I didn't make a baby! Rebe! Rebe! I hope I didn't make a baby!


*pretends to be scared* Waahhh!!! You might of made a baby! *grabs Alexi's hand* *runs to her room*
*silently laughs*
S-S-Shhh~! We are hiding from the baby!

*hears a noise outside of the door* AHHH! *screams and hugs Alexi really tight* W-What was that?!

*opens the door to take a peek* *sees a shadow* *closes the door* Huff huff...*sweats and hearts racing* What is that?!

*thinks: O-Ok what if he sumonded somthing!??! Doing that sign doesn't do anything right?*

*makes an ok sign and sticks a finger through it* *hears the noise again* AHH! *looks at Alexi* W-W-W-What did you sumond?!?!

(I guess its night time right now right? xD It is were I am and I guess since you know Austria, then its also night over there?) (Ok It's night time right now in RP land! xD)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

*smiles and giggles*

Adults? Hm....

Uh... So..... That's how you make babies?! *blush*

Would..... Doing that just once be bad?...

>__>

<__<

*makes ok sign and sticks finger through it*

Uwah! I hope I didn't make a baby! Rebe! Rebe! I hope I didn't make a baby!


*pretends to be scared* Waahhh!!! You might of made a baby! *grabs Alexi's hand* *runs to her room*
*silently laughs*
S-S-Shhh~! We are hiding from the baby!

*hears a noise outside of the door* AHHH! *screams and hugs Alexi really tight* W-What was that?!

*opens the door to take a peek* *sees a shadow* *closes the door* Huff huff...*sweats and hearts racing* What is that?!

*thinks: O-Ok what if he sumonded somthing!??! Doing that sign doesn't do anything right?*

*makes an ok sign and sticks a finger through it* *hears the noise again* AHH! *looks at Alexi* W-W-W-What did you sumond?!?!

(I guess its night time right now right? xD It is were I am and I guess since you know Austria, then its also night over there?) (Ok It's night time right now in RP land! xD)


Uwah! >_< I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't wanna be a daddy!

Wah!! *clings tightly to Rebe*

What's what? Uwah! I didn't mean to summon anything! I just wanted to see what it was like to make a baby!

(lol Yeah.. It's like, 7:30 PM here. lol where are you from?)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


Uwah! >_< I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't wanna be a daddy!

Wah!! *clings tightly to Rebe*

What's what? Uwah! I didn't mean to summon anything! I just wanted to see what it was like to make a baby!

(lol Yeah.. It's like, 7:30 PM here. lol where are you from?)


*gets up holding Alexi* *opens the door a bit more* *sees the shadow again*

*closes the door really fast* Ahh! *sets Alexi down on the bed* O-Ok! We are going to fight that.....thing out there!

*goes into the closet* *finds some baseball bats that Massachusets left in there*

Here, we got our weponds! *gives a small bat to Alexi* Come on help me find some armor for us~ *opens some drawers*

(What?! T-T It's 10:50pm over here, I live in California xD)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:


Uwah! >_< I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't wanna be a daddy!

Wah!! *clings tightly to Rebe*

What's what? Uwah! I didn't mean to summon anything! I just wanted to see what it was like to make a baby!

(lol Yeah.. It's like, 7:30 PM here. lol where are you from?)


*gets up holding Alexi* *opens the door a bit more* *sees the shadow again*

*closes the door really fast* Ahh! *sets Alexi down on the bed* O-Ok! We are going to fight that.....thing out there!

*goes into the closet* *finds some baseball bats that Massachusets left in there*

Here, we got our weponds! *gives a small bat to Alexi* Come on help me find some armor for us~ *opens some drawers*

(What?! T-T It's 10:50pm over here, I live in California xD)


O-okay! W-what is it?!

*opens some drawers*

(lol Wow..... XDD hawaii is always like, BEHIND everyone else!)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


O-okay! W-what is it?!

*opens some drawers*

(lol Wow..... XDD hawaii is always like, BEHIND everyone else!)


I don't know! *opens draws*

*gets some rope out* *thinks:...........Why do I have this.........?* *thinks dirty thoughts for a minute then snaps out of it*

O-Ok...*jumps on the bed and gets some pillows* Alexi stay still, I think the pillows will be good for our armor! *smiles*

*gets two pillows* *puts one in front and one in back* *ties them together* Heh, my best work yet. *gets two more pillows* *ties them to her self*

Ok!! Now all we need is a shield, helmet, and a smaller wepond....*looks around* Do you see anything we can use?

*has and Idea* W-What if you go outside into the kitchen and get us some pots! *puts her hands on his sholders* You have to be strong soldier! Go out, run, and get us some pots and run back!

(aww, don't worry, California will break off from the US and go next to Hawaii. Alaska can come too xD)

(lol btw sorry, I write alot xD)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:


O-okay! W-what is it?!

*opens some drawers*

(lol Wow..... XDD hawaii is always like, BEHIND everyone else!)


I don't know! *opens draws*

*gets some rope out* *thinks:...........Why do I have this.........?* *thinks dirty thoughts for a minute then snaps out of it*

O-Ok...*jumps on the bed and gets some pillows* Alexi stay still, I think the pillows will be good for our armor! *smiles*

*gets two pillows* *puts one in front and one in back* *ties them together* Heh, my best work yet. *gets two more pillows* *ties them to her self*

Ok!! Now all we need is a shield, helmet, and a smaller wepond....*looks around* Do you see anything we can use?

*has and Idea* W-What if you go outside into the kitchen and get us some pots! *puts her hands on his sholders* You have to be strong soldier! Go out, run, and get us some pots and run back!

(aww, don't worry, California will break off from the US and go next to Hawaii. Alaska can come too xD)

(lol btw sorry, I write alot xD)


Uwah! This is scary!

Mmhm!

*looks scared* *gulp*

O-okay! I will be strong! I'm gonna be the hero! *runs outside*

I'll be back! I promise!

(XDDDDD It's Ze End of Ze world!!!!!!)

(lol No problem!)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

Uwah! This is scary!

Mmhm!

*looks scared* *gulp*

O-okay! I will be strong! I'm gonna be the hero! *runs outside*

I'll be back! I promise!

(XDDDDD It's Ze End of Ze world!!!!!!)

(lol No problem!)


*gulp* I salute you soldier! *stands strait and salutes* (lol cause of the US Army and stuff xD you get it?)
*watches him go out the door*
*waits till him comes back*
*10mins pass*

Where is he?! I know this is a big house, but its not THAT big....

*2mins pass* *starts pacing back and forth*

Were is he, were is he, were is he!!!!!!!!!!!!

*peeks out the door* *doesn't see anything* *opens the door all the way* Hm....*hears pots and pans bang against each other*

WAHH!!!! *closes door* Huff...huff...*hearts pounding* *goes to the computer and turns on the screan* W-Well....I probably need to make a plan...

*goes on Paint and makes poorly drawn map of the house* *starts chewing on a pen* Hmmm....*draws arrows and stuff*

(hahah xD No, its the beinging of a new one~~ With Hawaii, Cali, and Alaska as a new country! MUHAHHA)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

Uwah! This is scary!

Mmhm!

*looks scared* *gulp*

O-okay! I will be strong! I'm gonna be the hero! *runs outside*

I'll be back! I promise!

(XDDDDD It's Ze End of Ze world!!!!!!)

(lol No problem!)


*gulp* I salute you soldier! *stands strait and salutes* (lol cause of the US Army and stuff xD you get it?)
*watches him go out the door*
*waits till him comes back*
*10mins pass*

Where is he?! I know this is a big house, but its not THAT big....

*2mins pass* *starts pacing back and forth*

Were is he, were is he, were is he!!!!!!!!!!!!

*peeks out the door* *doesn't see anything* *opens the door all the way* Hm....*hears pots and pans bang against each other*

WAHH!!!! *closes door* Huff...huff...*hearts pounding* *goes to the computer and turns on the screan* W-Well....I probably need to make a plan...

*goes on Paint and makes poorly drawn map of the house* *starts chewing on a pen* Hmmm....*draws arrows and stuff*

(hahah xD No, its the beinging of a new one~~ With Hawaii, Cali, and Alaska as a new country! MUHAHHA)


Uwah! Pots pots! I need pots and pans! Waaaahhh!!!!

*hears spooky noises*

UWWAAAAHHH!!!!

*pots and pans randomly fall out of the cabinet*

AHHH!!!!

*grabs a big pan, a pot, a big strainer and a wok*

Gotta hurry! *runs into Rebe's room*

Rebe! Rebe! I'm back! Uwaaah! *closes door*

*puts the pots and pans on the bed*

What're you doing?
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/5/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

Uwah! Pots pots! I need pots and pans! Waaaahhh!!!!

*hears spooky noises*

UWWAAAAHHH!!!!

*pots and pans randomly fall out of the cabinet*

AHHH!!!!

*grabs a big pan, a pot, a big strainer and a wok*

Gotta hurry! *runs into Rebe's room*

Rebe! Rebe! I'm back! Uwaaah! *closes door*

*puts the pots and pans on the bed*

What're you doing?


*gets up and hugs Alexi* Wah~~ I thought you were eaten by the monster!! *swings him around* *puts him down*

Well I'm making up a plan~ You know, there are alot of rooms in this house, so we can hide in them, and use some to our advantage!

*points to the computer* See? Here is a map of the house....*pulls it up* And the blue arrows are you, and the green me!

We are going to run into the living room, and make a lot of noise! When the monster comes out, we run here....

I'm going to go into this room...*points to a room* And you run in here...*points to another*

Then we hope that the monster is going to follow one of us and we attack it!

So if it follows your, scream ok? So I can com and help you out! You under stand?

*starts puting the pot on her, the strainer on him* *gives him the pan as a wepond*

You ready? *opens door and starts walking out slowly*
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

Uwah! Pots pots! I need pots and pans! Waaaahhh!!!!

*hears spooky noises*

UWWAAAAHHH!!!!

*pots and pans randomly fall out of the cabinet*

AHHH!!!!

*grabs a big pan, a pot, a big strainer and a wok*

Gotta hurry! *runs into Rebe's room*

Rebe! Rebe! I'm back! Uwaaah! *closes door*

*puts the pots and pans on the bed*

What're you doing?


*gets up and hugs Alexi* Wah~~ I thought you were eaten by the monster!! *swings him around* *puts him down*

Well I'm making up a plan~ You know, there are alot of rooms in this house, so we can hide in them, and use some to our advantage!

*points to the computer* See? Here is a map of the house....*pulls it up* And the blue arrows are you, and the green me!

We are going to run into the living room, and make a lot of noise! When the monster comes out, we run here....

I'm going to go into this room...*points to a room* And you run in here...*points to another*

Then we hope that the monster is going to follow one of us and we attack it!

So if it follows your, scream ok? So I can com and help you out! You under stand?

*starts puting the pot on her, the strainer on him* *gives him the pan as a wepond*

You ready? *opens door and starts walking out slowly*


No way! I'd never let a monster eat me! *proud smile*

Wow! It looks so cool!

*nods* Okay! Sounds like a cool plan!

Okie dokie! *makes fists* We can do this!

*follows her out the door*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:

No way! I'd never let a monster eat me! *proud smile*

Wow! It looks so cool!

*nods* Okay! Sounds like a cool plan!

Okie dokie! *makes fists* We can do this!

*follows her out the door*


*starts walking* O-Ok....*get to the living room*

*sits*..........*looks left and right* *relief* There is no one here....?

(lol xD Sorry for the late reply T-T I gtg Cya~)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Sekiri wrote:


chocolate-musubi wrote:

No way! I'd never let a monster eat me! *proud smile*

Wow! It looks so cool!

*nods* Okay! Sounds like a cool plan!

Okie dokie! *makes fists* We can do this!

*follows her out the door*


*starts walking* O-Ok....*get to the living room*

*sits*..........*looks left and right* *relief* There is no one here....?

(lol xD Sorry for the late reply T-T I gtg Cya~)


*sigh of relief*

Wow! We scared it away! Yay! *jumps onto the couch. Uwah! I need a nap! Being a hero is lotsa work.... *passes out*

(see ya! :3)
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Sekiri wrote:


Perfectly_Insane wrote:

Yeah, gimme an phone. *holds hand out*

((XD I love that song~ My Chem's one of my fav bands))


*hands him one* *sighs*

*licks ice cream*

So Pen, do you think that our dad is....I don't know......and idiot?
*laughs* I mean, he left me one time before at home and took everyone else to a concert, that I told him to take us too!


(Yeah they are soo awesome! They rock my socks~~~)


*bobbing head to the music* Dad an idiot? ......He can be. Random question *laughs a little*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.