First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Are u a happy person or a sad one?
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
mostly sad nowadays but i dont show it
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
Why be sad? Things can always get a crapload worse! Most of the people that I come into contact with view me as a very stoic and closed off person but I really am in a good mood, I'm just good at entertaining myself.






























365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/12
happy
22658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
I don't know why but I always seem to be sad unless something particularly good happens.
5480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere with Bi...
Offline
Posted 12/20/12 , edited 12/20/12
Not sure.. kinda sad with bit happy on the inside and neither on outside
33862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
I'm a sad person because anime is not real
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / shioshishio ♥
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
75% of the time I'm happy, and the other 25% of myself is sad.
So I'm a happy person. ^(>3<^)
wwe
128582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 12/20/12
for now i'm a sad person
Moon Princess Moderator
272659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 2/14/13
Not sure....maybe sad.

Anyways, OP nuked.

If you would like to recreate, feel free to do so.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.