First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
{SHOP}Avii Shop
Posted 8/28/09
i wnt make a avii
Posted 9/4/09
btw, is anyone request a avii/?
Creator
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan,Tokyo
Offline
Posted 9/4/09

moriegirly wrote:

btw, is anyone request a avii/?


U Can Make avii here...
if ur mod here
Posted 9/8/09 , edited 9/9/09
Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Text: ai-ily33
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: anyone available!
picture: (In spoiler, and in HQ pictures only. note: pictures that are too small are really hard to make avis with.)


Done PhantomPrincess
Requester
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 9/8/09 , edited 9/10/09
Username: aznsk8ngmangafreak
Text: aznsk8ngmangafreak
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: PhantomPrincess
picture:

DONE! PhantomPrincess
Moderator
2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 9/9/09
h

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Text: ai-ily33
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: anyone available!
picture: (In spoiler, and in HQ pictures only. note: pictures that are too small are really hard to make avis with.)


Done PhantomPrincess


here you go: request again!!
Posted 9/9/09

PhantomPrincess wrote:

h

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Text: ai-ily33
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: anyone available!
picture: (In spoiler, and in HQ pictures only. note: pictures that are too small are really hard to make avis with.)


Done PhantomPrincess


here you go: request again!!

ummm i have a question.
i wanted the text to be "ily" but it looks like it saids "ity" in the pic...?

Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/10/09
Username:sammi521
Text:sammi521
Text colour:any
Which Mod do u want:anyone
picture:

Done Amu_hinamori3
Creator
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan,Tokyo
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

sammi521 wrote:

Username:sammi521
Text:sammi521
Text colour:any
Which Mod do u want:anyone
picture:


PENDING!
Creator
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan,Tokyo
Offline
Posted 9/9/09

sammi521 wrote:

Username:sammi521
Text:sammi521
Text colour:any
Which Mod do u want:anyone
picture:


Done!

hope u like it
Moderator
2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:


PhantomPrincess wrote:

h

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Text: ai-ily33
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: anyone available!
picture: (In spoiler, and in HQ pictures only. note: pictures that are too small are really hard to make avis with.)


Done PhantomPrincess


here you go: request again!!

ummm i have a question.
i wanted the text to be "ily" but it looks like it saids "ity" in the pic...?



gomen, i press the wrong button after all i was doin it at 10:30 pm, i've changed it here yo go
Moderator
2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


Here you go:
Posted 9/10/09

Amu_Hinamori3 wrote:


sammi521 wrote:

Username:sammi521
Text:sammi521
Text colour:any
Which Mod do u want:anyone
picture:


Done!

hope u like it


thanks
Requester
3641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Torrance
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

PhantomPrincess wrote:



Here you go:


thx I love it!~
Posted 9/10/09

PhantomPrincess wrote:


aznsk8ngfreak wrote:


PhantomPrincess wrote:

h

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Username: aznsk8ngfreak
Text: ai-ily33
Text colour: up 2 u
Which Mod do u want: anyone available!
picture: (In spoiler, and in HQ pictures only. note: pictures that are too small are really hard to make avis with.)


Done PhantomPrincess


here you go: request again!!

ummm i have a question.
i wanted the text to be "ily" but it looks like it saids "ity" in the pic...?



gomen, i press the wrong button after all i was doin it at 10:30 pm, i've changed it here yo go


haha thanks no problem. ;]

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.