First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Your Top Strong Female Main Lead Characters From Seinen Anime
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
So what is your top list of strong female seinen characters with main roles?

Mine would be...
1-Major Motoko Kusanagi From Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex


2-Kino From Kino's Journey (She really is female)


3-Barusa from Guardian Of The Sacred Spirit


P.S. No Naruto isnt Seinen, its Shounen
Posted 8/23/08
how amazing to see no one is replying since 2007
Posted 8/23/08

centzryo wrote:

how amazing to see no one is replying since 2007


lol i had a thread like that until i made an account and revived it
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Re-l Mayer, Motoko Kusanagi, and Nina Fortner.

Also of interest are Lain Iwakura and Robin (I forget last name)
Posted 8/23/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


centzryo wrote:

how amazing to see no one is replying since 2007


lol i had a thread like that until i made an account and revived it


me too.

but in the poll section.

man, poll section is dead...
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
rushyuna
3773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
C.C from Code Geass

Posted 8/23/08
this thread is officially revived. lol
Posted 8/23/08

centzryo wrote:


me too.

but in the poll section.

man, poll section is dead...


poll section isn't dead. it just sucks. people make so many random ass polls
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
what's Seinen?
7418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SEA OF LCL
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
I'm guessing seinan is where it focuses more on women than men in shounen? :0
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
just wanted to post
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

Otakrack wrote:

So what is your top list of strong female seinen characters with main roles?

Mine would be...
1-Major Motoko Kusanagi From Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex


2-Kino From Kino's Journey (She really is female)


3-Barusa from Guardian Of The Sacred Spirit


P.S. No Naruto isnt Seinen, its Shounen


lol

the funnty part is..you know the Major isn't an actual woman. But a man put into a female shell and decided to stay in it, because the female combat models had special equipment, like infiltrating Bacto's CPU and using his own fists to beat himself up with. It is hinting throughout both seasons but mostly in the manga and light novels. It's why the Major always wears sexy outfits. He comments about liking to see himself in mirrors.

In the second series you see the Major living with a couple of girls. In the Light Novels it explains that these girls are his/her girlfriends (yes he has two), and they began to date right before he was forced to take a shell body. He and Boctu was in teh same unit, and he was the one who rescued the Major by taking him off the field of battle when his body was mostly destroyed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.