First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Request| Shugo chara
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 8/12/09


I'm still working on it ><
Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:



I'm still working on it ><



Oh, Okay!
Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Pending
shugo123miki


Do you want the eyepatch too?

GFX mod&Shugo Maker!
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

shugo123miki wrote:


loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Pending
shugo123miki


Do you want the eyepatch too?



yes please :]
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

shugo123miki wrote:



Done
DeeDee_95


here's your chara nari :3
hope you like it ><

Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


Okay ten~ x3

Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:



Done
DeeDee_95


here's your chara nari :3
hope you like it ><



Kyaaaaa~ kawaii~ Thanks naru-chii~

Requester
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / RAK ~ UAE
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 9/28/09


Done
DeeDee_95
Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Done!
shugo123miki


Here you go:






I kinda messed up on the eyes ^^lll
GFX mod&Shugo Maker!
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

shugo123miki wrote:


loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Done!
shugo123miki


Here you go:






I kinda messed up on the eyes ^^lll


xD thanks :] ...

... i like it so much... and you're the ONLY one who did it...

and i requested to ALL mods... =< anyway...it means a lot X3
Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


Thanks! I did my best on it! >:3

Requester
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 11/3/09


Done
DeeDee_95
Shugo Maker!
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 8/17/09

loliehai wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:


loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Done!
shugo123miki


Here you go:


I kinda messed up on the eyes ^^lll


xD thanks :] ...

... i like it so much... and you're the ONLY one who did it...

and i requested to ALL mods... =< anyway...it means a lot X3


oh I'm sorry I'm sorry!! ><;;
I must have read the request wrong... If you want I could still do the request! ^^;

sorry again!
Shugo Maker!
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/17/09 , edited 11/5/09


GFX mod&Shugo Maker!
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

Mango_Kimchi wrote:


loliehai wrote:


shugo123miki wrote:


loliehai wrote:



EDITED : Look in the spoiler x]


Done!
shugo123miki


Here you go:


I kinda messed up on the eyes ^^lll


xD thanks :] ...

... i like it so much... and you're the ONLY one who did it...

and i requested to ALL mods... =< anyway...it means a lot X3


oh I'm sorry I'm sorry!! ><;;
I must have read the request wrong... If you want I could still do the request! ^^;

sorry again!


ok :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.