First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Who'd you wanna be?
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
Did you invite your buddies?I will after i'm done with this
Did you upload 8 photos?yes
What's your position?member
Who do you wanna be?su


Uh, well now I guess you can be it.Last time you could not be is because we needed 10 days( or how many days already pasted last time) before everyone can be everything that they wanna be...


Oh... OK
thanks!


Your welcome!Cause, it'll be harder of this...Wait, can I change you to mod for some reason??If I do, I'd rather ask, what will you do for the group?If you can, you can help me for ID Cards, but only if someone answers...Do you wanna be a mod anyways?


Ok, I'd like to be a mod

Here is my application:

Which class are you in?: I'm not in one yet
User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
How often are you on?: 3 times a week
Will you help out this group?: Yes
What job will you do?: participate in forums
Also i've never made membership cards before but i can give it a try
Here's the membership card i made for your group:




Okay thanks!You don't have to put a picture for them if you don't want to(for membership card)


So now i'm a mod?


Refresh and see for yourself!
Posted 8/13/09

PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
Did you invite your buddies?I will after i'm done with this
Did you upload 8 photos?yes
What's your position?member
Who do you wanna be?su


Uh, well now I guess you can be it.Last time you could not be is because we needed 10 days( or how many days already pasted last time) before everyone can be everything that they wanna be...


Oh... OK
thanks!


Your welcome!Cause, it'll be harder of this...Wait, can I change you to mod for some reason??If I do, I'd rather ask, what will you do for the group?If you can, you can help me for ID Cards, but only if someone answers...Do you wanna be a mod anyways?


Ok, I'd like to be a mod

Here is my application:

Which class are you in?: I'm not in one yet
User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
How often are you on?: 3 times a week
Will you help out this group?: Yes
What job will you do?: participate in forums
Also i've never made membership cards before but i can give it a try
Here's the membership card i made for your group:




Okay thanks!You don't have to put a picture for them if you don't want to(for membership card)


So now i'm a mod?


Refresh and see for yourself!


Arigato!
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
Did you invite your buddies?I will after i'm done with this
Did you upload 8 photos?yes
What's your position?member
Who do you wanna be?su


Uh, well now I guess you can be it.Last time you could not be is because we needed 10 days( or how many days already pasted last time) before everyone can be everything that they wanna be...


Oh... OK
thanks!


Your welcome!Cause, it'll be harder of this...Wait, can I change you to mod for some reason??If I do, I'd rather ask, what will you do for the group?If you can, you can help me for ID Cards, but only if someone answers...Do you wanna be a mod anyways?


Ok, I'd like to be a mod

Here is my application:

Which class are you in?: I'm not in one yet
User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
How often are you on?: 3 times a week
Will you help out this group?: Yes
What job will you do?: participate in forums
Also i've never made membership cards before but i can give it a try
Here's the membership card i made for your group:




Okay thanks!You don't have to put a picture for them if you don't want to(for membership card)


So now I'm a mod?


Refresh and see for yourself!


Arigato!


You're welcome and I've heard of Arigato before...I forgot what language it was now..
Posted 8/13/09

PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


AmuletVampire wrote:

User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
Did you invite your buddies?I will after i'm done with this
Did you upload 8 photos?yes
What's your position?member
Who do you wanna be?su


Uh, well now I guess you can be it.Last time you could not be is because we needed 10 days( or how many days already pasted last time) before everyone can be everything that they wanna be...


Oh... OK
thanks!


Your welcome!Cause, it'll be harder of this...Wait, can I change you to mod for some reason??If I do, I'd rather ask, what will you do for the group?If you can, you can help me for ID Cards, but only if someone answers...Do you wanna be a mod anyways?


Ok, I'd like to be a mod

Here is my application:

Which class are you in?: I'm not in one yet
User: AmuletVampire
Name: Mimi
How often are you on?: 3 times a week
Will you help out this group?: Yes
What job will you do?: participate in forums
Also i've never made membership cards before but i can give it a try
Here's the membership card i made for your group:




Okay thanks!You don't have to put a picture for them if you don't want to(for membership card)


So now I'm a mod?


Refresh and see for yourself!


Arigato!


You're welcome and I've heard of Arigato before...I forgot what language it was now..


it means "thank you" in japanese
Posted 9/21/09
User: Mimi610
Name: Mimi
Did you invite your buddies? yes
Did you upload 8 photos? yes
What's your position? member... but if u want i would be mod
Who do you wanna be? Can i be Miki or Amulet Spade
Member
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / ....................
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
User: Clowndrop1
Name: Emma
Did you invite your buddies? Yes-ness
Did you upload 8 photos? ummm i know i'm gonna feel stupid after i say this but...... i can't find the photo album!
What's your position? member
Who do you wanna be? Kusukusu please!
Member
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
User: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
Did you invite your buddies? yea
Did you upload 8 photos? Not yet
What's your position? Member
Who do you wanna be?
Hinamori Amu
Mod
7294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Korea (Not Yet!)
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:

Only Mods and creator can be guardians!
We're changing the rule now!!!Everyone can be guardian and everything!
Fill out the form

User:
Name:
Did you invite your buddies?
Did you upload 8 photos?
What's your position?
Who do you wanna be?


Guardians

Tadase Hotori: Holly Ann-KinomiyaMichiru
Yaya Yuiki: YayaYuiki14-Evangel
Nadeshiko Fujuski:
Kukaii Souma:
Amu Hinamori:
Nagihiko Fujuski:
Kairi Sanjou:
Rima Mashiro:

Hinamori Family

Ami Hinamori:
Mrs. Hinamori:
Mr. Hinamori:


Charas

Kiseki:
Pepe:
Temari:
Daichi:
Ran:
Miki:
Suu:Mimi-AmuletVampire
Dia:
Rhythm:
Musashi:
Kusu Kusu:
Yoru:
Eru:
Iru:
Nana:

Character Transformations

Amulet Heart: Heather-PearlMermaidPrincess
Amulet Spade:
Amulet Clover:
Amulet Diamond:
Amulet Cross:
Amulet Angel:
Amulet Devil:
Amulet Queen
Amulet Fortune:
Platinum Royale:
Baby Darling/Dear Baby:
Sky Jack:
Samurai Soul:
Clown Drop:
Beat Jumper:
BlackLynx:
Death Rebel:
Seven Seas Treasure:

Others

Lulu:
Lulu's Grandmother:
Utau Hoshina:
IkutoTsukiyomi:
Kukaii's Grandfather:
Gozen AKA Hikaru:
Aruto Tsukiyomi:





User:Sakura12908
Name:Rita ( i also go by Yuuki and Saku-chan!)
Did you invite your buddies? yep
Did you upload 8 photos?yep
What's your position? Mod if i get approvedZ!
Who do you wanna be? Hoshina Utau!
Member
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
User: AmuandRimasTwin
Name: Cece
Did you invite your buddies? Yes
Did you upload 8 photos? Yes
What's your position? Member
Who do you wanna be? Amulet Diamond
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.