Post Reply Sign Up To Be A Mod
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 8/7/09 , edited 8/15/09

To be mod, you fill this:

Fill out this form

Which class are you in?:
User:
Name:
How often are you on?:
Will you help out this group?:
What job will you do?:
Examples:

To be Co-Creator, you fill this:

User:
Name:
D.O.B:
What information will you put on the group?:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Which class are you in?
What job will you do?
Will you help out this group?
Will you participate in this group?:
Position:
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
What's your last name?:
What's ur nickname(only if you have 1)?:
Picture Examples:
Avii Example:
Banner Examples:
Icon Examples:



Jobs


Membership Cards
FanBar
Aviis
Forum Maker
Profile Organizer
Mod
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Kpop World!!
Offline
Posted 8/9/09
i don't know what an id is for crunchyroll
chibi_chibi8
Monica
everyday
yes
make sure everyone is nice and make the is no spam
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

chibi_chibi8 wrote:

i don't know what an id is for crunchyroll
chibi_chibi8
Monica
everyday
yes
make sure everyone is nice and make the is no spam


Okay!You don't need id then...Please make sure everyone listens to the rules as well, thanks!
Co-Creator
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / Where Amu lives o...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
User:Shugo_Chara_Amulet_Heart
Name:Angel
D.O.B: Nov 14
What information will you put on the group?: tons
Did you invite your buddies?: yep!
Which class are you in?i'll be in class soon!
What job will you do?ALL!
Will you help out this group? of coruse!
Will you participate in this group?: YEAH!
Position:Member
How old are you?14
What's your last name?: You know!
What's ur nickname:Amy or Clarion
Picture Examples: you know my stuuf
Avii Example:you know my stuuf
Banner Examples:you know my stuuf
Icon Examples:you know my stuuf
Mod
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


To be mod, you fill this:

Fill out this form

Which class are you in?:
User:
Name:
How often are you on?:
Will you help out this group?:
What job will you do?:
Examples:

To be Co-Creator, you fill this:

User:
Name:
D.O.B:
What information will you put on the group?:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Which class are you in?
What job will you do?
Will you help out this group?
Will you participate in this group?:
Position:
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
What's your last name?:
What's ur nickname(only if you have 1)?:
Picture Examples:
Avii Example:
Banner Examples:
Icon Examples:



Jobs


Membership Cards
FanBar
Aviis
Forum Maker
Profile Organizer


Which class are you in?:Well, I want to be in Heart
User:CherryCakeLove
Name:Cherry
How often are you on?:Everyday if I'm online
Will you help out this group?:Yeah!Of course!
What job will you do?:Profile Organizer,Forum Maker and Membership Cards
Examples:Well, I'll show sample at the very beginnings of forums and I'll have to use my special photo editor which takes a long time.....I'll show sample when I have time...
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

Shugo_Chara_Amulet_Heart wrote:

User:Shugo_Chara_Amulet_Heart
Name:Angel
D.O.B: Nov 14
What information will you put on the group?: tons
Did you invite your buddies?: yep!
Which class are you in?I'll be in class soon!
What job will you do?ALL!
Will you help out this group? of course!
Will you participate in this group?: YEAH!
Position:Member
How old are you?14
What's your last name?: You know!
What's ur nickname:Amy or Clarion
Picture Examples: you know my stuff
Avii Example:you know my stuff
Banner Examples:you know my stuff
Icon Examples:you know my stuff


APPROVED!
Of course you can be Co_creator Amy!Haven't seen you very long ago!
Member
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shugo Chara's World!
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

CherryCakeLove wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


To be mod, you fill this:

Fill out this form

Which class are you in?:
User:
Name:
How often are you on?:
Will you help out this group?:
What job will you do?:
Examples:

To be Co-Creator, you fill this:

User:
Name:
D.O.B:
What information will you put on the group?:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Which class are you in?
What job will you do?
Will you help out this group?
Will you participate in this group?:
Position:
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
What's your last name?:
What's ur nickname(only if you have 1)?:
Picture Examples:
Avii Example:
Banner Examples:
Icon Examples:



Jobs


Membership Cards
FanBar
Aviis
Forum Maker
Profile Organizer


Which class are you in?:Well, I want to be in Heart
User:CherryCakeLove
Name:Cherry
How often are you on?:Everyday if I'm online
Will you help out this group?:Yeah!Of course!
What job will you do?:Profile Organizer,Forum Maker and Membership Cards
Examples:Well, I'll show sample at the very beginnings of forums and I'll have to use my special photo editor which takes a long time.....I'll show sample when I have time...


All right, your approved!
Mod
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
thnc heather-chan!
Member
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
User: Yu_Ri_Ko
Name: Yuriko
How often are you on?: Every evening till night
Will you help out this group?: yea
What job will you do?:
aviis
Mod
7294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Korea (Not Yet!)
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


To be mod, you fill this:

Fill out this form

Which class are you in?:
User:
Name:
How often are you on?:
Will you help out this group?:
What job will you do?:
Examples:

To be Co-Creator, you fill this:

User:
Name:
D.O.B:
What information will you put on the group?:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Which class are you in?
What job will you do?
Will you help out this group?
Will you participate in this group?:
Position:
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
What's your last name?:
What's ur nickname(only if you have 1)?:
Picture Examples:
Avii Example:
Banner Examples:
Icon Examples:



Jobs


Membership Cards
FanBar
Aviis
Forum Maker
Profile Organizer


Which class are you in?:Cat class and Amulet Heart
User:sakura12908
Name: Rita
How often are you on? Often unless its close to an exam....
Will you help out this group?: of course!
What job will you do?: FanBar and/ Fourm Maker
Examples: ??

Mod
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Kpop World!!
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

sakura12908 wrote:


PearlMermaidPrincess wrote:


To be mod, you fill this:

Fill out this form

Which class are you in?:
User:
Name:
How often are you on?:
Will you help out this group?:
What job will you do?:
Examples:

To be Co-Creator, you fill this:

User:
Name:
D.O.B:
What information will you put on the group?:
Did you invite your buddies?:
Which class are you in?
What job will you do?
Will you help out this group?
Will you participate in this group?:
Position:
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
What's your last name?:
What's ur nickname(only if you have 1)?:
Picture Examples:
Avii Example:
Banner Examples:
Icon Examples:



Jobs


Membership Cards
FanBar
Aviis
Forum Maker
Profile Organizer


Which class are you in?:Cat class and Amulet Heart
User:sakura12908
Name: Rita
How often are you on? Often unless its close to an exam....
Will you help out this group?: of course!
What job will you do?: FanBar and/ Fourm Maker
Examples: ??



UR APPROVED!!
You must be logged in to post.