First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply School Roleplay~
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/15/09


"Eh? Why can't you share a joke with me?"
Ai wouldn't let this go.
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:



"Eh? Why can't you share a joke with me?"
Ai wouldn't let this go.


Izzy Straightened up and spoke quickly "Its about time for classes to start, correct?"
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


People always change the subject -_-
She thought and shrugged.
"I wouldn't know. Just got to this school. Say, what was your name again?"
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:



People always change the subject -_-
She thought and shrugged.
"I wouldn't know. Just got to this school. Say, what was your name again?"



Damn i forgot....
"Its Izzach... Well Bye!" She turned around to start walking


50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


"Really? I thought it was something like Izzy, but instead you said it like Iyzzah."
Ai said walking behind Izzy.
"You're really curvy for a guy."
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:



"Really? I thought it was something like Izzy, but instead you said it like Iyzzah."
Ai said walking behind Izzy.
"You're really curvy for a guy."


fudge nuggets... shes following *sigh* "I have a .... bone dissorder... of my spine... it makes me look curvy...."
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09



Ai ran in front of Izzy, making her stop.
"I was wondering about your chest too. It doesn't look firm like a guys does."
She knew she was being rude, but she couldn't help but wonder.
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:




Ai ran in front of Izzy, making her stop.
"I was wondering about your chest too. It doesn't look firm like a guys does."
She knew she was being rude, but she couldn't help but wonder.


*blush* "Uh yeah... it umm.... I eat too much...?" damn obvious lie...
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09



"But eating affects your stomach and thighs doesn't it?"
Ai was very suspicious now.
"Hm, your "mustache" looks a lot more like peach fuzz."
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:




"But eating affects your stomach and thighs doesn't it?"
Ai was very suspicious now.
"Hm, your "mustache" looks a lot more like peach fuzz."


Izzy's hand jumped up to her face defensively..." I donot have a mustache!" ...... Akward silence sheit.....

50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


Ai laughed at Izzy's reaction.
"So it's just peach fuzz? But girls have that."
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:



Ai laughed at Izzy's reaction.
"So it's just peach fuzz? But girls have that."


"Uh..." figets uncomfortably. "I uh...." Clears throught.... "........i gotta go...."
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


"Where? We're on school campus so we could walk together right?"
Ai said smiling, not uncomfortable at all.
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

miysui wrote:



"Where? We're on school campus so we could walk together right?"
Ai said smiling, not uncomfortable at all.


omg this chick is worse than honey sempai... "Acctually i have to GO..." maybe she wont follow me..... sheit she might wait outside....
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 8/16/09


Ai snapped her fingers.
"You must mean the bathroom!"
She laughed.
"Sorry, I didn't know you meant that. Alright, I'll walk with you then we could split from there. I remember passing the guys bathroom."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.