First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[R.E.Q.U.E.S.T] Avi Requesting Station
RandomQueen
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/7/09 , edited 8/8/09
RULES
- You can request an 2 avis per day
- You can pick who do you want to do your avi
- You should give us high quality pictures, we'll skip your request if you won't
- Have fun!


Kindly fill this form. (:

Username ::
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] ::
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi ::
Extra's (texture's etc) ::
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]
::
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/09 , edited 8/9/09
I'm sorry.... But I want an extremely specific avi XD I'll include some other points, too.

Username: Tadase_yoru
Person to make avi: Plz, whoever is availible
Pictures: in the spoiler
Text on the avi: Dee-chan, Tadase_yoru
Extra's (texture's etc), Plz pick a good texture and I want brushes, otherwise, whatever fits. PLZ NO SEPIA TONE!!!
Size: Tall and Thin <3 I would like two avi's with the same text as above, size, and I will provide pictures
RandomQueen
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 8/7/09 , edited 8/8/09

Tadase_Yoru wrote:

I'm sorry.... But I want an extremely specific avi XD I'll include some other points, too.

Username: Tadase_yoru
Person to make avi: Plz, whoever is availible
Pictures: in the spoiler
Text on the avi: Dee-chan, Tadase_yoru
Extra's (texture's etc), Plz pick a good texture and I want brushes, otherwise, whatever fits. PLZ NO SEPIA TONE!!!
Size: Tall and Thin <3 I would like two avi's with the same text as above, size, and I will provide pictures


Currently working on it! <33

Edit :: I finished the first one.I'll be working on the second one. (:
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

AngSepulturero wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:

I'm sorry.... But I want an extremely specific avi XD I'll include some other points, too.

Username: Tadase_yoru
Person to make avi: Plz, whoever is availible
Pictures: in the spoiler
Text on the avi: Dee-chan, Tadase_yoru
Extra's (texture's etc), Plz pick a good texture and I want brushes, otherwise, whatever fits. PLZ NO SEPIA TONE!!!
Size: Tall and Thin <3 I would like two avi's with the same text as above, size, and I will provide pictures


Currently working on it! <33

Edit :: I finished the first one.I'll be working on the second one. (:


Ok, Ok, I'll be waiting for it! <3
RandomPeep
7278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland.
Offline
Posted 8/8/09 , edited 8/8/09
Username: alexapao01
The one who'll make your avi: Anyone
Picture: (If you please, can u remove the url?)

Text: Alex-chan!!!!! >.<
Colors: Fushia and Black if you please. If not just black then!


BTW Do you use photoshop for this?
RandomPeep
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
Username :: eanne_au
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: any moderators will do.
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
RandomPeep
13754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

AngSepulturero wrote:

RULES
- You can request an 2 avis per day
- You can pick who do you want to do your avi
- You should give us high quality pictures, we'll skip your request if you won't
- Have fun!


Kindly fill this form. (:
Username ::
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] ::
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi ::
Extra's (texture's etc) ::
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]

::


Username :: kawaii_xoxo
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: anyone
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi :: Faiza_xoxo
Extra's (texture's etc) :: anything cute and cool
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]
tall and thin
RandomPeep
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

eanne_au wrote:

Username :: eanne_au
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: any moderators will do.
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::


i'll do urs
Posted 8/8/09

AngSepulturero wrote:

RULES
- You can request an 2 avis per day
- You can pick who do you want to do your avi
- You should give us high quality pictures, we'll skip your request if you won't
- Have fun!


Kindly fill this form. (:

Username ::
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] ::
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi ::
Extra's (texture's etc) ::
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]
::


Umm.. Can I request a profile instead?>.<
RandomPeep
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

eanne_au wrote:

Username :: eanne_au
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: any moderators will do.
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::



hope u like it
RandomPeep
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:


AngSepulturero wrote:

RULES
- You can request an 2 avis per day
- You can pick who do you want to do your avi
- You should give us high quality pictures, we'll skip your request if you won't
- Have fun!


Kindly fill this form. (:
Username ::
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] ::
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi ::
Extra's (texture's etc) ::
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]

::


Username :: kawaii_xoxo
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: anyone
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi :: Faiza_xoxo
Extra's (texture's etc) :: anything cute and cool
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]
tall and thin


i'll do urs
RandomPeep
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

kawaii_xoxo wrote:


AngSepulturero wrote:

RULES
- You can request an 2 avis per day
- You can pick who do you want to do your avi
- You should give us high quality pictures, we'll skip your request if you won't
- Have fun!


Kindly fill this form. (:
Username ::
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] ::
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi ::
Extra's (texture's etc) ::
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]

::


Username :: kawaii_xoxo
The one who'll make your avi [ optional ] :: anyone
Picture [ high quality, pl0x ] ::
Text on the avi :: Faiza_xoxo
Extra's (texture's etc) :: anything cute and cool
Size [ Tall//Thin , Original Size ]
tall and thin




done!
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
Just need to post something so it doesn't sink to the bottom...
RandomPeep
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
lol trueee
RandomMod
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/09
It happens I hope Oribii gets her com fixed soon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.