First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Grown-ups Only!
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

chocolate-musubi

(You crazy spammer D:)


I was keeping you updated~! XD)
7929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Sleeping in Germa...
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(You crazy spammer D:)


I was keeping you updated~! XD)


(lol whatever!)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/8/09

chocolate-musubi wrote:


Corvis wrote:


chocolate-musubi

(You crazy spammer D:)


I was keeping you updated~! XD)


(lol whatever!)


(Oh, come on~! Things were getting interesting and you know you'd beat me if I didn't tell you at some point! So... STFU!!!)
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
Ignore all of that up there ^ It's beyond unimportant...
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

Corvis wrote:

Ignore all of that up there ^ It's beyond unimportant...


and you write that now... xD
President
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

DetColover wrote:


Corvis wrote:

Ignore all of that up there ^ It's beyond unimportant...


and you write that now... xD


Hey~! Sometimes you just need to argue with people! XD Like now~!
Posted 8/10/09 , edited 8/10/09
=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD
Posted 8/10/09

DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD



awww..... i love my brother.... though he just vanishes sometimes o3o (LOL)
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD



awww..... i love my brother.... though he just vanishes sometimes o3o (LOL)


....I don't vanish... you just don't notice me at times.... like NY....

(poor Matt xD)
Posted 8/10/09

DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD



awww..... i love my brother.... though he just vanishes sometimes o3o (LOL)


....I don't vanish... you just don't notice me at times.... like NY....

(poor Matt xD)


of course i notice you!! wait....where are you? *waves arms in the air* CANADA?
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD



awww..... i love my brother.... though he just vanishes sometimes o3o (LOL)


....I don't vanish... you just don't notice me at times.... like NY....

(poor Matt xD)


of course i notice you!! wait....where are you? *waves arms in the air* CANADA?


Al... I'm right here....

OH GODDAMMIT AL!!

(please excuse me for making Canada snap so easily... xD)
Posted 8/10/09

DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:


DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

=3= ...all 50 states.....hates america xDD how wonderful.


...they do? xD

don't worry Al, at least (the awesome) Canada doesn't hate you xD



awww..... i love my brother.... though he just vanishes sometimes o3o (LOL)


....I don't vanish... you just don't notice me at times.... like NY....

(poor Matt xD)


of course i notice you!! wait....where are you? *waves arms in the air* CANADA?


Al... I'm right here....

OH GODDAMMIT AL!!

(please excuse me for making Canada snap so easily... xD)


eh? *hears canadas voice* i hear you but..... *arm accidentally smacks canada's face* oh! i found you!! *smiles*

( xD lol aww....bad america!! *smack smack* )
15805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / tumblr
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

moimoilove wrote:

eh? *hears canadas voice* i hear you but..... *arm accidentally smacks canada's face* oh! i found you!! *smiles*

( xD lol aww....bad america!! *smack smack* )


(y-you don't have to smack him ;A; ...xD)

ow....

*sigh* *can't help but smile a bit*

(...I came to think of a weird idea... that Matt's smile is like an on/off button... when he smiles, ppl can see him, when he doesn't, they don't... xD weird I know lol)
Posted 8/10/09

DetColover wrote:


moimoilove wrote:

eh? *hears canadas voice* i hear you but..... *arm accidentally smacks canada's face* oh! i found you!! *smiles*

( xD lol aww....bad america!! *smack smack* )


(y-you don't have to smack him ;A; ...xD)

ow....

*sigh* *can't help but smile a bit*

(...I came to think of a weird idea... that Matt's smile is like an on/off button... when he smiles, ppl can see him, when he doesn't, they don't... xD weird I know lol)


ah *picks canada up* sorry about that! *grins*

(XD then i guess canada should smile every second? lol )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.