First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Megan fox is interested in korean singer Bi Rain
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

MoonlightDream55 wrote:

IF this is true...

I'm disappointed in him. If he was dating anyone else, he should straight up say so, then situations like this would not happen.

Two: He wants to get famous in Hollywood... He needs more support, he needs recognition, people need to know who he is. They see he is with Megan Fox, they google him... Like him. It works. He isnt a very good actor, so he needs to stop with the movies. ._.

three; SHE IS SO HOT, and im a straight woman here, she is a beautiful, well gifted lady.

I doubt they know each other well enough to see each others personalities....

And four: So many white women do not date asian guys, i would like to see a famous couple like this. Shows that we are accepting of asians getting into the market. I find it sad if Rain will not date out of his race and yet is trying to break out in a primary white hollywood.




i agree, especially with #4
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09

shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

You guys sounded sooo like my brother!
What if he rejected her???
SO WHAT???
Duh!
Not all guys prefer someone like her..!
Ok. So she's the HOTTEST woman in HOLLYWOOD today.
But that doesn't mean that ALL the GUYS in the world would prefer her.

Like for example, ME, I still prefer my Jaejoong oppa over Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum/any of the hottest guy in the Hollywood today.
Every person has it own preference!! Duh!!
You people are just so judgmental.




the point is not that hollywood is hotter or not.. its that bi has always wanted to become a top HOLLYWOOD star. and its just stupid for him to give up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become famous in US (where he WANTS! to be famous). no offense.. that is his dream. he should at least befriend her... jeez...


that's not my point. did you even read the posts before us?? i was talking to them you know.. no offense.
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

shadowkate wrote:


shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

You guys sounded sooo like my brother!
What if he rejected her???
SO WHAT???
Duh!
Not all guys prefer someone like her..!
Ok. So she's the HOTTEST woman in HOLLYWOOD today.
But that doesn't mean that ALL the GUYS in the world would prefer her.

Like for example, ME, I still prefer my Jaejoong oppa over Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum/any of the hottest guy in the Hollywood today.
Every person has it own preference!! Duh!!
You people are just so judgmental.




the point is not that hollywood is hotter or not.. its that bi has always wanted to become a top HOLLYWOOD star. and its just stupid for him to give up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become famous in US (where he WANTS! to be famous). no offense.. that is his dream. he should at least befriend her... jeez...


that's not my point. did you even read the posts before us?? i was talking to them you know.. no offense.




i did read your post and i know what your saying. im not retarded. ur mad cuz shes hot and shes white and she likes rain. ur thoughts are not complex. i thought it was unfair that you don't take into account that rain WANTS that (as in being big in white dominated hollywood). and no one is being judgemental... they just said she was hot and he should go for it cuz it would help his career.... it doesnt mean he should marry her. its the real world.. you dont get to your dreams by snapping your fingers and getting it. and so far it does NOT look like he will be anything in hollywood after seeing him in 'speed racer'. so the second best is to use this chance to get in the scene.. and shes hot.

no 1 is saying he should choose hollywood over korean.. they are saying that if hes not going out with anyone right now... dont be racist (if that is the reason) and just give her a chance/ at least befriend her.
Posted 8/13/09
LOL!!! I can't believe this...I wonder how she knew about Rain anyway?
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:


shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

You guys sounded sooo like my brother!
What if he rejected her???
SO WHAT???
Duh!
Not all guys prefer someone like her..!
Ok. So she's the HOTTEST woman in HOLLYWOOD today.
But that doesn't mean that ALL the GUYS in the world would prefer her.

Like for example, ME, I still prefer my Jaejoong oppa over Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum/any of the hottest guy in the Hollywood today.
Every person has it own preference!! Duh!!
You people are just so judgmental.




the point is not that hollywood is hotter or not.. its that bi has always wanted to become a top HOLLYWOOD star. and its just stupid for him to give up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become famous in US (where he WANTS! to be famous). no offense.. that is his dream. he should at least befriend her... jeez...


that's not my point. did you even read the posts before us?? i was talking to them you know.. no offense.




i did read your post and i know what your saying. im not retarded. ur mad cuz shes hot and shes white and she likes rain. ur thoughts are not complex. i thought it was unfair that you don't take into account that rain WANTS that (as in being big in white dominated hollywood). and no one is being judgemental... they just said she was hot and he should go for it cuz it would help his career.... it doesnt mean he should marry her. its the real world.. you dont get to your dreams by snapping your fingers and getting it. and so far it does NOT look like he will be anything in hollywood after seeing him in 'speed racer'. so the second best is to use this chance to get in the scene.. and shes hot.

no 1 is saying he should choose hollywood over korean.. they are saying that if hes not going out with anyone right now... dont be racist (if that is the reason) and just give her a chance/ at least befriend her.


OMG. I'M BEING A RACIST?? WOW~!! A filipino like me being a racist?? Wow!! That's new. Me a Filipino who are always the target of racism and now being a RACIST?? Wow. And i'm not even talking about my post.. i said the posts before us..! the post of others in this thread. and who's mad at who?? F.Y.I i like her! i just don't like what the others are saying about rain here..!!
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
well i think Rain could become famous on hollywood without being her boyfriend.but for this reason he must to work very much. for this i can say Rain fighting
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

shadowkate wrote:


shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:


shams025 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

You guys sounded sooo like my brother!
What if he rejected her???
SO WHAT???
Duh!
Not all guys prefer someone like her..!
Ok. So she's the HOTTEST woman in HOLLYWOOD today.
But that doesn't mean that ALL the GUYS in the world would prefer her.

Like for example, ME, I still prefer my Jaejoong oppa over Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum/any of the hottest guy in the Hollywood today.
Every person has it own preference!! Duh!!
You people are just so judgmental.




the point is not that hollywood is hotter or not.. its that bi has always wanted to become a top HOLLYWOOD star. and its just stupid for him to give up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become famous in US (where he WANTS! to be famous). no offense.. that is his dream. he should at least befriend her... jeez...


that's not my point. did you even read the posts before us?? i was talking to them you know.. no offense.




i did read your post and i know what your saying. im not retarded. ur mad cuz shes hot and shes white and she likes rain. ur thoughts are not complex. i thought it was unfair that you don't take into account that rain WANTS that (as in being big in white dominated hollywood). and no one is being judgemental... they just said she was hot and he should go for it cuz it would help his career.... it doesnt mean he should marry her. its the real world.. you dont get to your dreams by snapping your fingers and getting it. and so far it does NOT look like he will be anything in hollywood after seeing him in 'speed racer'. so the second best is to use this chance to get in the scene.. and shes hot.

no 1 is saying he should choose hollywood over korean.. they are saying that if hes not going out with anyone right now... dont be racist (if that is the reason) and just give her a chance/ at least befriend her.


OMG. I'M BEING A RACIST?? WOW~!! A filipino like me being a racist?? Wow!! That's new. Me a Filipino who are always the target of racism and now being a RACIST?? Wow. And i'm not even talking about my post.. i said the posts before us..! the post of others in this thread. and who's mad at who?? F.Y.I i like her! i just don't like what the others are saying about rain here..!!




omg calm down. i didnt mean that u were racist. i meant rain is being racist if he doesnt choose her just cuz she is white (and as i said "if that is why he did").
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
if she was really interested then he shouldve atleast slept with her. i mean cmon she's a grade AAA hottie.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


omg calm down. i didnt mean that u were racist. i meant rain is being racist if he doesnt choose her just cuz she is white (and as i said "if that is why he did").


what if he rejected her coz she is white? i dont think that will be considered racism.. it is simply PREFERENCE!
stop calling every lil action racism.. some people prefer white skin some not .. there is nothing racist about it ..
it like umm a women choosing a highlight color for her hair.. if she doesnt choose a specific color it doesnt mean she is
discriminating against that color.. it simply means she prefer another color .. why are people so sensitive about trivial matters ?

and i think that reason ppl find it absurd that rain rejected megan is not bcoz she is white .. its bcoz she is some1 who is famous in the
US and if rain associate himself with her , he will get more exposure there !
and dont say ooh he wont do that.. its showbiz.. ppl do worse to get seconds in spotlight !!

maybe he likes some1 else.. maybe he didnt really rejected her .. maybe its all gossip ! who knows what actually happens there
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Europe :X
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
I wonder if she is taller than him <.<
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

tomiko87 wrote:



omg calm down. i didnt mean that u were racist. i meant rain is being racist if he doesnt choose her just cuz she is white (and as i said "if that is why he did").


what if he rejected her coz she is white? i dont think that will be considered racism.. it is simply PREFERENCE!
stop calling every lil action racism.. some people prefer white skin some not .. there is nothing racist about it ..
it like umm a women choosing a highlight color for her hair.. if she doesnt choose a specific color it doesnt mean she is
discriminating against that color.. it simply means she prefer another color .. why are people so sensitive about trivial matters ?

and i think that reason ppl find it absurd that rain rejected megan is not bcoz she is white .. its bcoz she is some1 who is famous in the
US and if rain associate himself with her , he will get more exposure there !
and dont say ooh he wont do that.. its showbiz.. ppl do worse to get seconds in spotlight !!

maybe he likes some1 else.. maybe he didnt really rejected her .. maybe its all gossip ! who knows what actually happens there



are u retarded? are u seriously comparing people's race with choosing hair dye? wow. its not preference... it is clearly racism if you reject someone and not even give them a chance just cuz they are not of a specific race. and its not a trivial matter actually.... and if u read what i said it clearly says "IF that is why he rejected her" so stop over reacting. and as i said several times already hes being stupid by not befriending her cuz he wants to be famous in US. u need to calm yourself.
4686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / Interested?
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
XD haha
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
the hell. that is not being racist.... o_O For ex. Im asian so i prefer dating an asian guy over a white guy. What is wrong with that. >_> it depends on everyone, its their ideal person. Just because Rain is asian, and rejected Megan Fox who is white doesnt mean hes racist. SO what if that was the reason, obviously hes just not interested in her. its his life, let him date who he wants =,.=. .... so Rain should date her so he can get famous? and so that he wont be considered as a racist? sheesh people need to calm down,
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lee Jun Ki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
wat is wrong with you? im not saying he should do one thing or the other. YOU need to calm down. i just said it would be a good way for him to succeed in his dream. this is real life. not fairytale.. u gotta do what u gotta do sometimes.
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
oooooooooooooooooooooooo megan fox is so prettyy. i wish i looked like her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.